Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Usual Tradition In The Ukraine

igormus

Hi GUYs

We have a normal tradition here that is as follows:

Each time after have purchased a grand bargain, the owner of this grand thing arranges a party.

I am talking about RAV that was purchased. So, today I am arranging a party in the office. It must be funny.

Normally there will be a cake; vines/vodka; salads; chocolate sweets with nuts; poulttry grilled.

The above party, are said, is arranged in order to prevent any troubles with new car, as well as for the safe driving.

Any similar traditions in the UK available?????

CHeers/Igor

The TAX man has a party when we purchase any big items like Cars.... :cheers:

Then has another party :cheers: when we road Tax it and gets blindingly drunk and passes out when we put fuel in it...... :drunk:

Not really Igor.

We British are very introvert and tend to keep ourselves to ourselves! However we do like a good party so if somebody wants to have one then it is cool by us!

I hope you had a good time.

Not really Igor.

We British are very introvert and tend to keep ourselves to ourselves! However we do like a good party so if somebody wants to have one then it is cool by us!

Hello

I am sorry if I offended all of YOU

Cheers/Igor

Not really Igor.

Hello

Cheers/Igor

hi igor

yep you keep partying my good man,enjoy :clap::cheers::clap::cheers::laughing::laughing::yahoo:

enjoy.......... :thumbsup:

pouring rain here in essex(again).rrrrrrrrr :censor:

Igor........If I had a party everytime a car was sold from here I would be permanently drunk :beer: :D:

I like your idea.......Hope you had a good party, I would only be able to eat a salad leaf or two (on a diet ;) )

Kingo :thumbsup:

Igor, whenever Parts-King garage sell a car they celebrate by eating pies, i have seen the size of Kingo :lol: sorry John see you when i mot my motor in August, Simon

Igor, whenever Parts-King garage sell a car they celebrate by eating pies, i have seen the size of Kingo :lol: sorry John see you when i mot my motor in August, Simon

Grrrrr Ive been pie-less for months....Doing the HELL RUNNER event in Delamere Forest on 1st November......Ive lost 1.5 stone ;)

You could always sponsor me for your cheek :naughty:JUST GIVING

Fankoo......:blush:

All is forgiven :lol:

:thumbsup:

Grrrrr Ive been pie-less for months....Doing the HELL RUNNER event in Delamere Forest on 1st November......Ive lost 1.5 stone ;)

You could always sponsor me for your cheek :naughty:JUST GIVING

Oh lost,1.5 stone, sorry :g:

Igor

In Scotland, we don't need a reason for a party - we are fun loving and pay lots of taxes on our alcohol so the English can afford to buy new RAVs.

Igor

In Scotland, we don't need a reason for a party - we are fun loving and pay lots of taxes on our alcohol so the English can afford to buy new RAVs.

hi yes i can imagine it :D

cheers/Igor

Igor........If I had a party everytime a car was sold from here I would be permanently drunk :beer: :D:

I like your idea.......Hope you had a good party, I would only be able to eat a salad leaf or two (on a diet ;) )

Hi John

Your daily routine is well understood :) -- it is normal for you, but i was talking about the great event in the life when anybody's dream has come true -- so this was in question :) Yes it was good party yesterday -- so my conscience is clear now :)

Cheers/Igor

Not really Igor.

Hello

Cheers/Igor

You didn't - no problem :thumbsup:

Igor, we also have this tradition. You must "wet" the car, as we say here. :) And even more, some people use to "sanctify" the car, with the priest and all that, tradition used more often with homes. :)

Enjoy your Toyotas!

Igor, we also have this tradition. You must "wet" the car, as we say here. :) And even more, some people use to "sanctify" the car, with the priest and all that, tradition used more often with homes. :)

Enjoy your Toyotas!

hi nest

yes we have the same wording here but in russian :) but the meaning is the same :)

i have poured vodka on each wheel type etc.

Thank you/Igor

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links