Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheap Door Trim Problem To Be Resolved.

FRED JONES

:rolleyes: Interesting article on the Top Gear site by Paul Horrell. Mr Horrell interviewed the chief engineer of IQ who confirmed that he had made an error in not forcing a better quaility cabin on the bean counters at Toyota and nicer trim is already in design.

:rolleyes: Interesting article on the Top Gear site by Paul Horrell. Mr Horrell interviewed the chief engineer of IQ who confirmed that he had made an error in not forcing a better quaility cabin on the bean counters at Toyota and nicer trim is already in design.

Does that mean they will recall all cars to fix the problem or just send a letter out saying sorry, but all future Iq's will have the issue resolved.

Does that mean they will recall all cars to fix the problem

Not a chance, any improvements will be on the face lifted model next year.

No way will we all have our cars recalled! Any improvents will simply appear and or be part of a mini face lift sometime in the future..

I agree the IQ trim can be troublesome although I sat in an Aygo yesterday and what a shocker that is :o .. It's really no where near the quality of the IQ.

is this is true, I will be demanding the door trims be replaced....the garage are well aware how angry I am about the crappy plastic door trim (I had a go at them again yesterday)

Of course this will be for ALL owners.....otherwise they will have a huge problem and there name will be damaged....they won't dare risk that (i hope)

Of course this will be for ALL owners.....otherwise they will have a huge problem and there name will be damaged....they won't dare risk that (i hope)

I'm not sure about that... I think they'll just do a "mea culpa" (do you use it in english ?) and recognize they made a mistake but that's all... they will just promise next IQ will include the problem in the lifting.

And if we all would accept that they could get away with it.........my wife's a lawyer so trust me I will make a case if it would happen to me.

No way will we all have our cars recalled! Any improvents will simply appear and or be part of a mini face lift sometime in the future..

I agree the IQ trim can be troublesome although I sat in an Aygo yesterday and what a shocker that is :o .. It's really no where near the quality of the IQ.

And nowhere near the price :D

I wouldnt expect a recall, there maybe a modified part in the future, but if it isnt safety related, I doubt it will be recalled

Kingo :thumbsup:

:eek:

And nowhere near the price :D

:clap: well said that man! :cheers:

Matt :lol:

I dont bother with my dealer anymore as they are crap once they got the 10.5grand in thier pocket. I go direct to Toyota customer care UK. That is how I got the paperweight etc. I will be calling about my doors.

Jaine