Do Not Sell My Personal Information

H & R Springs

Demo_202

H&R?? :huh:

Not seen anybody with those! :lol:

Aye me and farhanali89 have them. Farhan had them 1st and persuaded me to get some. Im cleaning my car later so will post piccys for you. There are pictures of my car in my build thread, shows it lowered there but piccs were taken after they fitted so didnt have time to bed in.

If you have them from a uk based site your going to pay around the £200 figure. Again farhan told me to check eBay.de and i did and had them delivered from Germany at £130 which is an awsome deal imo.

My best buy yet as the car looks sweet & low (45mm low) ride handles 110% better than normal springs and comfort still there :thumbsup:

or you could buy my tein s.tech springs 50mm drop front and 24mm rear :P

50 & 24? Ill pass, thanks anyway

Look forward to these pics, does the car sit pretty level stance wise? and the ride?

Ive had rock hard suspension before, just want to know what im expecting. Cheers all

You still have comfort with the 45mm lowering springs but of course you can feel all those little bumps more than standard springs but no where near a back breaking ride.

ImportedPhotos00000-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00001-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00002-1.jpg

I take it the stance is right? Car doesnt sit lower at the back than the front? etc

Cheers for the info, will get these on the shopping list.

Nah their 45mm all round fella. There a is a little gap left but the car does sit low need to see it to believe it. Also remember to check out eBay.de they are a lot cheaper (may take a while to look as its all in German lol!!!)