Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Many Rollas

Nahim

How many rollas do u think i saw on the way down form wales to Hemel me and the GF was seeing how many aygos and rollas we could spot, i saw 4 tsports was anyone near tenby side this week i was surprised to see a few

so any guesses how many i saw ??????

Im guessing a good few!! There are loads of t-sports near north london. I saw a thunder grey pre facelift at around 2:30 in the morning young lad bombing it near a406 had Hids. Then saw another pre facelift in thunder grey near greenford horsenden lane, Saw a green pre facelift again near a retail outlet once aswell. Majority of the t-sports i have seen have been in north london.

I did however see a grey facelift ts near chiswick the other day, was in sisters car two mature men in the car suited and booted i think they didnt know the car had lift!

One of my friends wife has a t-sport aswell pre facelift thunder grey....she knows about lift tho lol.

Im guessing a good few!! There are loads of t-sports near north london. I saw a thunder grey pre facelift at around 2:30 in the morning young lad bombing it near a406 had Hids. Then saw another pre facelift in thunder grey near greenford horsenden lane, Saw a green pre facelift again near a retail outlet once aswell. Majority of the t-sports i have seen have been in north london.

I did however see a grey facelift ts near chiswick the other day, was in sisters car two mature men in the car suited and booted i think they didnt know the car had lift!

One of my friends wife has a t-sport aswell pre facelift thunder grey....she knows about lift tho lol.

there was loads the few days i was in wales i saw loads they were everywhere my gf kept going on how common they are said to her we all have great cars nothing wrong with having that in common lol

i have only seen a few around here (hemel) a lot have type r around here, i have never raced a type r how would our cars do ??? lose badly or put up a bit of a fight

there was loads the few days i was in wales i saw loads they were everywhere my gf kept going on how common they are said to her we all have great cars nothing wrong with having that in common lol

i have only seen a few around here (hemel) a lot have type r around here, i have never raced a type r how would our cars do ??? lose badly or put up a bit of a fight

I have had a run in with a type r, there was nothing in it at all til we hit 70 on the motorway and i slowed down. i don't see any problems from type r's, maybe if you are going VERY fast, then would guess the type r's aerodynamics would give it the edge, but do mean edge.!

I live in Wales did you see me lol!!!!

only saw two t sports tho one was in tenby i think in a car wash and it was grey and i saw a nice black one driven by a lady and it had black wheels with some red in it, so i dont know if that was you or not, im sure my car was originally from wales a lot of the number plates start with CK like mine,

oh thats good about our cars being almost as quick as a type r but i dont think we would be able to out run a leon cupra because i couldnt shift one off my tail he was keeping up so easily and the guy was a c*ck i just needed to get home quick and this guy wanted a race and i lost :(

I see hardly any T sports here in Leicester

I know there is another member on here but apart from him ive only ever see about 2 others.

CTR's seem to be the flavour of the month here (and everywhere it seems)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links