Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What To Look For

rdanny

hi thinking of buying a celica dont want pop up lights i think its the 94 99 shape i`m looking for, propbably will have to settle for a 1.8 but may go 2.0, the gt 4 turbo is out of the question i`d say insurance wise i think.

what to look out for? whats the best engine as i had a quick look at the parkers spec guide and why is the 1.8 gt the same spec as the 2.0? http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/specs/Summary.aspx?model=899

uk 2.0 is 173 bhp , that parkers link is wrong . get a quote for a gt4 you may be suprised , because its 4wd its considered a safer drive. nothing really to look for , get 1 with a full mot and you should be ok . id stick to a 2 litre if gt4 isnt an option . better engine. if you buy import make sure its a 3sge and not the 3sfe 3sge is ss2 3sfe is ss1. for insurance.

GT4 BOOSTER....when I went to have a look at the Celica I just bought, there was major confusion with my insurance company. The dealer advertised it as an ST, im assuming because it says ST202 on the V5, but it was later found to be the GT.

When I type my reg into insurance sites, it says its an SS1, is that a problem? I dont know whether I have interpreted the last post wrongly or not.

they are all st202,s its all about the engine- ss1 is the lower powered 3sfe ss2 is the 3sge both are 2 litre. import insurance is T O T A L , B O L L O X ,( NO SMALL GENATAILIA HERE INFACT IM HUNG LIKE A DONKEY) Damn that swear filter ------ its the same car as the uk and a total con - try liverpool vic , churchills and norwich union. tell them when you phone if my reg number is on your data base you have to insure it as a uk model.

the st was the uk 1800 cc model . never an import , maybe only to the usa

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links