Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello From The North East (of England)

Watson

Hi everyone,

Joined the forums in anticipation of picking up my Celica in the 12th.

Its a 1996 import 2.0 GT. I dont think I was this excited when I took delivery of my year and half old Megane!! lol.

Looking forward to browsing the rest of the forums and of course speaking to you at some point.

Speak soon

Anth

:P

Hi mate welcome to toc, Gateshead has fond memories for me i worked on the metro centre and lived in whitley bay for over a year is the royal night club still going?

good luck with the motor. Dave

Hi mate welcome to toc, Gateshead has fond memories for me i worked on the metro centre and lived in whitley bay for over a year is the royal night club still going?

good luck with the motor. Dave

Thanks for the Welcome Dave.

When you say "Royal", im assuming your referring to the Tuxedo Princess, formerly the Tuxedo Royal? Nope, that thing was towed out to see and is now a floating hotel somewhere....best place for it too, it was an eyesore!

Funnily enough Whitley Bay is where I am buying my car from, pick it up on the 12th when its had its MOT and Service etc etc. Cant wait.

Yeah i remember the tuxedo under the bridge, the Royal i meant was on the sea front at whitley it was a hotel that had a club on the ground floor it was a bit rough

but all the lads who were from out of town drank there, mad mad times.

Ahh, in that case I dont know. Only been to Whitley Bay a few times and that wasnt to go on the lash, see im from the other side of the water.

Anyway, having owned and moderated car forums myself, I would class this as as General Discussion rather than Newbie Introductions and would have repremanded the culprits by now so on that note, no doubt I will bump into you in other sections of the board.

Catch you later

BTW, got your friend request thing, thanks.

;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links