Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stripes

crb1011

Anybody thought about adding stripes to there IQ got a black IQ and was thinking of adding two white stripes going from the front to the back seen this on minis and it looks cool

Your car, your choice. I was thinking of a dark silver thick one off centre going across mine. Still thinkin........

Anybody thought about adding stripes to there IQ got a black IQ and was thinking of adding two white stripes going from the front to the back seen this on minis and it looks cool

isn't that a Ford look?

omg dont..chavtastic fiestas all have this look...

Hi crb1011

I thought about going down that route myself as it does look great on some cars. Decided against it in the end as it I felt it was a bit too racy for me personally, so I'm going for a more subtle effect with some dark blue vinyl bits on my black MaveriQ. It is a very cheap mod for small cars and there are loads of suppliers out there selling what have become known as Viper Stripes, although history tells us the true story.

Rob

# 1 and 2 looks ok......what's the price?

I checked the Swiss site,

#1 and #2 are 1790 Swiss francs, which is 1004 Britisch pounds

#3 = 660 Swf ~ 370 GBP

#4 an #5 = 300 Swf ~ 168 GBP

#6 = 570 Swf ~ 319 GBP

A bit expensive, I think.

Regards,

Ruud