Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2006 Tsport Compressor

Woodyatlarge

I have spotted a Red Compressor for sale at a Car dealers.....23000 miles on the clock and £9495 and like new ...is this a good price ...

a bit pricey, but dont know about car prices in ireland. Local toyota had a black compressor with around 28 on the clock going for £7999 i wish i could have bought it!

woodyatlarge - this compressor (reg:- VEZ ****)was the one my friend's father owned - and it's mint. he owned it for over 2 years and never had any problems with it, and he looked after it like it was his own child. he only had the major service done earlier this year just before he traded it in for an auris, so if you're thinking of going for it, you'll know you'll be getting a great car. maybe it is a bit pricey, but if you can knock a few quid off and get a good deal, you'll be laughing...

OKI DOKI mCcHUNKERS

I would back that comment up from mchunkers, get a decent discount and go for a minter, it's not always about price, save a few hundred maybe but it could cost you later, condition and history is everything.

You know they run on 98+ octane I take it ? Can be a bit of a pain, don't know what it's like in N Ireland for getting super, Tesco 99 is by far the best I find.

OKI DOKI mCcHUNKERS

I would back that comment up from mchunkers, get a decent discount and go for a minter, it's not always about price, save a few hundred maybe but it could cost you later, condition and history is everything.

You know they run on 98+ octane I take it ? Can be a bit of a pain, don't know what it's like in N Ireland for getting super, Tesco 99 is by far the best I find.

over here in northern ireland we don't get anything over and above 97 octane, so bp ultimate is what i go for - only i add a dose of millers octane plus every time i fill up - runs as sweet as a nut!

cheers for backing me up mate, lol, a few quid spent extra now on a good car could well be outweighed by the amount of cash you could fork out sorting out a lemon!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links