Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buying Advice

walfice

I'm thinking of trading in my aygo for a yaris d4d. I would appreciate any comments on the yaris d4d (good or bad). I'm looking at an '07 model, either a zinc or t-spirit. Am I right in thinking the extras on the spirit are climate, front fogs and keyless start? Have I missed anything?

I had a test drive today (also drove a 207 1.6 hdi 90) and found the engine in the yaris very flexible and forgiving but no quicker than the 207 (eventhough the 0-60 time is 2 seconds quicker in the yaris.)

Don't know what the differences between zinc and t-spirit are, can't help you there, but mrs rumbly has a 2007 model d4d zinc and its brilliant. So far 100% reliable no faults at all since new.

Hi,

I also traded my aygo (it was black too) for a yaris d4d 2008. In Portugal we call the yaris series - sol and high pack / sport high pack, not spirit. I bought Yaris sol, 5 doors, air conditioning, remote key entry, radio cd,... All I have to say is that until now I like very much this car. is perfect even in the highway, I know it only has 90 horses but overtaking and be at 175 Km an hour is not a problem.

If I turned back time I would choose the same Yaris d4d to trade my aygo. This time I choose the colour silver metalic and I´m Happy for it.

Hi,

If you're buying second hand, I would highly recommend the Japanese car import places, they'll get you your car in better condition with less miles and as the first UK owner on the V5, and it'll be cheaper and better spec'd... that's my 2 pence worth anyway, I'd never buy new now after owning a Jap import :) ... I have a little Vitz RS, which is the Yaris T-Sport in the UK, and I absolutely love it :)

Dan

I'm thinking of trading in my aygo for a yaris d4d. I would appreciate any comments on the yaris d4d (good or bad). I'm looking at an '07 model, either a zinc or t-spirit. Am I right in thinking the extras on the spirit are climate, front fogs and keyless start? Have I missed anything?

I had a test drive today (also drove a 207 1.6 hdi 90) and found the engine in the yaris very flexible and forgiving but no quicker than the 207 (eventhough the 0-60 time is 2 seconds quicker in the yaris.)

That's more or less it if you don't count the silver effect interior door handles and hand brake button.

Hi,

If you're buying second hand, I would highly recommend the Japanese car import places, they'll get you your car in better condition with less miles and as the first UK owner on the V5, and it'll be cheaper and better spec'd... that's my 2 pence worth anyway, I'd never buy new now after owning a Jap import :) ... I have a little Vitz RS, which is the Yaris T-Sport in the UK, and I absolutely love it :)

Dan

Tends to only work on older jap models.

Also you can never be 100% sure of the history of the car, and many main dealers won't touch them as they're not UK cars... obvs not an issue if it's an older car

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links