Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fastest Yaris In Uk

Yaris WRC

road legal?

there's a guy who had the TTE Supercharger fitted to a yaris verso so.... guessing not many will keep up with that, hideous as it is.

was wonderingwho has the fastest yaris in the uk or claims to be the fastest?

probably yours being as its supercharged!

yeah road legal. the ice racing yaris doesnt count as it doesnt run a yaris engine. who has fastest 1/4 time so far?

who said mine was supercharged?

got 114MPH, someother guy got 127MPH, will try 1/4 mile soon

I've got 130Mph Topspeed and 16.080 sec 1/4 mile with 121Bhp / 119Lb/ft (Standards are about 16.8sec)

I looked at putting the celica 190 engine in the Yaris but it would of been too much money and power for the car.

My celica handles the 190Bhp Ok but a Yaris would need LSD to even think of having 200Bhp per ton.

yeah road legal. the ice racing yaris doesnt count as it doesnt run a yaris engine. who has fastest 1/4 time so far?

who said mine was supercharged?

car domain....................

I've got 130Mph Topspeed and 16.080 sec 1/4 mile with 121Bhp / 119Lb/ft (Standards are about 16.8sec)

I looked at putting the celica 190 engine in the Yaris but it would of been too much money and power for the car.

My celica handles the 190Bhp Ok but a Yaris would need LSD to even think of having 200Bhp per ton.

1.3 or 1.5?

whos got the fastest 1.0l though ive had 111mph

LOL it's like a joke contest, the fastest 1.0 yaris!

well i've got a 0-60 of 11.9 out of the tiny car once, although the diamater of my wheels are smaller than the standard, which will only help acceleration.

anything that takes double figures for 0-60 is so horrendously slow it's just not funny :lol:

never been faster than 90mph in it and wouldn't like to try any more to be honest.

and don't try the 'my 1.0 yaris has an induction kit so that's 10bhp more' cos it's really, really not. You won't even see an increase in bhp :lol:

the only way to make the 1.0 fast would be to turbo/sc or bore the engine to a 1.6 or something.

Fantastic little car though, really good fun. Speed is not it's forte however :P

i kno ive got an induction kit but theres no bhp to play with on such a small car i rarely drive above 8o mph myself i bought the induction kit because it was cheap and sound good, but slow or not i love driving it!

Well knightrider i've had 108 out of my 1 litre and that wos down a slight incline!!!

And Sam i recently took out my induction kit 4 a service (didn't want 2 void the warranty) and i noticed the throttle response is not so good and it pulls a bit slower but of course its nothing like 10bhp its more like 0.5bhp if that!!!

:thumbsup:

warranty haha i dont care bout my warranty if it breaks they have to prove the parts ive brought caused the damage, and the cars bomb proof it wont break,

they would fix my rear axle, took 3 weeks disputing over the TTE rear shocks and springs, said it put more strain on the axle.

they axle when alignment was done was way off from one side to the other, but i have never hit anything.

so i was without car for 3 weeks and at the end of it all i still have no new rear axle

toyota took it off then re-fitted it to see if it would make a difference then re-alignment was done and the measurment fell within the tollerances stated by toyota so they sent me on my way :censor: i wasnt too impressed.