Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Backbox Fitted :)

cmh shek

Hey guys, just came back from the garage and I now have a nice shiny TTE backbox fitted :D Cost 40 quid to cut, weld and fit, which I think isn't too bad.

Not over the top, just a nice growl on acceleration which is nice. And not sure if it's just me, but she does feel a bit more responsive, anyone care to clarify?

Anyway heres some pics:

post-59016-1249663901_thumb.jpg

post-59016-1249663947_thumb.jpg

Next on my list will be tints and some Tein coilovers me thinks :thumbsup:

nice. i can confirm that the throttle response does improve with the tte backbox. it was the first thing i noticed when i had mine fitted. once you have worn the backbox in the sound will become slightly bassier and louder. under hard accelaration it sounds very sporty and nice :D

also my garage quoted me 40 for welding and cutting in case my box didnt fit so im sure you havent been ripped off.

nice looks great. clean car too!

not sure what the difference is in throttle response but they do sound a bit nicer than stock!!

not sure what the difference is in throttle response but they do sound a bit nicer than stock!!

Looks really nice I bet there a lot less restrictive than the standard backbox. That's why you feel an increase in power.

I wouldn't mind getting one for my D4D to see if it'd free up a few extra horses. I've been quoted over £200 from Toyota for one though! I think the D4D one is the same as the T-Sport one.

Looks great mate. ;)

£40 sounds very good to me for the level of work. I like the sort of mesh that is within the tailpipe.

Cheers guys! Yeh it is expensive, but I managed to find one on eBay for cheap :D Even with the extra welding needed, I still saved about £100!

Have to say though, it's really not loud at all..most the time I just hear the A'pexi roar. But guess it's good for neigbours and motorway driving ;)

Looks really nice I bet there a lot less restrictive than the standard backbox. That's why you feel an increase in power.

I wouldn't mind getting one for my D4D to see if it'd free up a few extra horses. I've been quoted over £200 from Toyota for one though! I think the D4D one is the same as the T-Sport one.

just to let you know that a bought a tte box for a 2.0 corolla diesel an it fitted my 1.4 perfectly with no mods or alterations.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links