Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vandalism

yoast

I was really fond of our car. We only got it mid-june. Our first toyota.

I woke up this morning to some very strange noises. Some kind neighbour had already phoned the fireservice.post-78978-1249801992_thumb.jpg

It turns out some sick person(s) do this kind of thing for fun.

I just feel sad. I hope the insurance will be ok.

Possibly the briefest membership of this forum. But thanks for your help to everyone.

It does make you despair about some people when you see things like this. One of the few positives you can take is that no innocent people were harmed by the mindlessness of the attack.

Sorry you have had such a terrible experience.

The fireservice informed me that this has ben happening in the North part of the city since a couple of months ago. They also indicated they had called the police because it was not accidental/shortcircuit or something. The police think it was just a drunk poured a liquid (probably lighter fluid) down the window and set it alight.

Is it confirmed vandalism?

What a bunch of w*nkers.

this happend to me aswell about a year ago smashed most of my windows, keyed the quater of the car. and let out all the air from my tyres.

i dont understand why people find that fun. :censor: Some people need to grow up and get a life.

Oh mate i feel so so sorry for you!

I really hope the insurance sorts you out ok, and that you dont pay for this mindless vandalism! horrible it really is :(

Thanks for your sympathy.

We do hope to get a comparable Verso asap. We may have to go for comparable like Mazda 5 series, Vauxhall Zafira.... if you can call those comparable.

We'll probably need to dig in to the savings, just hope the insurance will not be too bad. The value was agreed on insurance (in June).

I just hope to get a comparable Verso and stay on the forum :-)

Oh mate i feel so so sorry for you!

I really hope the insurance sorts you out ok, and that you dont pay for this mindless vandalism! horrible it really is :(

• 1 month later...

We bought another Verso. It feels great to be rolling again.

The insurance gave us quite a bit of hassle. I'll not bore you with the details.

We will have to addd another Towbar and CONNECTS2 aux-in, but then we have a comparable car.

The new one does have Bleuooth, but we did not get that installed in the old one. The SWC is nice, but it is a set that does not do music so we cannot play over Bleutooth (then we could just skip the AUX-in.).

Thanks for you kind words and support.

Yoast

PS if anybody is looking for a spare boot-cover, we have one. We had not put it back in the old Verso when that one got burned.

I was really fond of our car. We only got it mid-june. Our first toyota.

I woke up this morning to some very strange noises. Some kind neighbour had already phoned the fireservice.post-78978-1249801992_thumb.jpg

It turns out some sick person(s) do this kind of thing for fun.

I just feel sad. I hope the insurance will be ok.

Possibly the briefest membership of this forum. But thanks for your help to everyone.