Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member, New Order

Dewi Daniels

I ordered an IQ2 in Chilli Red with leather seats and the JBL premium sound system yesterday. I was told to expect delivery in mid to late September. I'm part-exchanging my Smart ForTwo Cabriolet.

Congrats or your purchase and Welcome. Lots of previous Smart owners here, i had one a year ago and the iQ is a big improvement :)

I ordered an IQ2 in Chilli Red with leather seats and the JBL premium sound system yesterday. I was told to expect delivery in mid to late September. I'm part-exchanging my Smart ForTwo Cabriolet.

Obviously a person with a high iQ :thumbsup: :D

Obviously a person with a high iQ :thumbsup: :D

I'm already braced for the taunts from my work mates - "I see you've got a small IQ"!

Sigh, the 5-6 week delivery I was quoted on Saturday has already turned into 10-11 weeks. What's more, I could have any colour EXCEPT Chilli Red in 1-2 weeks. Still, I do really like the idea of Chilli Red, especially after seeing the photos of eco9rat's IQ3. I'll just have to be patient a little longer.

Sigh, the 5-6 week delivery I was quoted on Saturday has already turned into 10-11 weeks. What's more, I could have any colour EXCEPT Chilli Red in 1-2 weeks. Still, I do really like the idea of Chilli Red, especially after seeing the photos of eco9rat's IQ3. I'll just have to be patient a little longer.

yay me!!!!!!! Cant beat the red thing!

The dealer phoned me last night with the good news that when he entered my order, it came up with a delivery date in September after all :)

part exchanged my smart four two last week for an iq3. can't wait to change gear again. gotta wait until mid sep though!!

hey everyone, i may be possibly the craziest person in this place but i just part exchanged my Ford Focus ST3 in for a IQ3!!!! fuel cost was killing me and IQ is fun to drive.

Hi we are Binkz - nice to know that dewi has ordered a RED ONE !! we have too with the leather..but sadly -- without the JBL!!! --expect to be in it in september..

hey everyone, i may be possibly the craziest person in this place but i just part exchanged my Ford Focus ST3 in for a IQ3!!!! fuel cost was killing me and IQ is fun to drive.

well beat this monkey I'm part exchanging an iq3 for my 4 month old BMW m3 convertible. Cost me £60k.

I use it to do 20 miles a day and decided it's a waste of money. So iq here I come.

If you want an m3 convertible I'm offered £50k fir it. Ouch 10k loss in 4 months

Wife took delivery of IQ2 on Tuesday 18/08/09 in Bournemouth and we part exchanged a 4 month old Auris T spirit which she could not get use to. Loves the IQ (Titch). Loves it. :thumbsup:

Welcome all the newbies here. Great there are so many orders going in & some exciting colours being chosen.

Jaine