Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celtic V Ars3nal

Ryan1985

Had to spell Ars3nal like that because the swear filter is daft.

Anyway, who do you think will win?

I'd love to think we (Celtic) could do it but Ars3nal are still a decent outfit despite selling Toure and Adebayor!

Let me hear your opinions.

Last Tango in London.

I hope not, but I can't see us (Celtic) winning the tie.. we might get a result at Parkhead but I don't think it will be good enough to win the tie. It's all well and good saying we have had descent results against Liverpool and Man UTD in our rescent past, but our team has changed a lot and the players we have, although good players, haven't played together long enough as a team to over come what will be a more settled side in Asrenal.

• 3 weeks later...

As I said... Ar5enal prooved just too strong. Although they were the better side at Celtic Park the 2 goals they got had a bit of luck about them, a wicked deflection from a free kick that was going nowhere and an own-goal that could have gone anywhere... just as a clearance from Gallas (I think) could have done, but in that case it went wide.... but good teams can make their own luck and Ar5enal deserved to win.

The 2nd leg was more or less a formality, Celtic had to chase the game and it would have taken an awfull display from Ar5enal for Celtic to get a result.. in the end the better team went through.

Given the amount of money in the English premiership it is no surprise though.. but is the gulf between the teams down to club stature or money?... most definately money because Celtic are by far a bigger (not better) club than Ar5enal will ever be, given the same playing field Celtic would attract the best players in the world, no question.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links