Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest Anyone?

SMiFFAD

Seems a logical show to go to as we drive jap cars :rolleyes:

Anyone thinking about going? and would anyone be interested in some track time, as i may know of about 5 lots that need filling....

Its at castle coombe in may, details here: www.japfest.co.uk

I went last year with the sx, wonderfull time, loads of amazing cars and track experience was amazing, real buzz :thumbsup:

nis1.jpg

piccy not working........am working on it <_< ah there it is.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

yup .. I'll probably be there .. not on the track mind, but just to be social.

yup .. I'll probably be there .. not on the track mind, but just to be social.

Grooooovy :thumbsup:

Im on the ultimate jap car stand.... not sure if im doing track time myself yet...... depends at the mo :unsure:

Hmmm I might be up for taking my car on the track see what she car do! whats the sort of price mate??

If I dont go on the track I will be there anyway

Hmmm I might be up for taking my car on the track see what she car do! whats the sort of price mate??

If I dont go on the track I will be there anyway

Well, the club im going with has a "club track time" slot, i.e. only people from the club on the track (better than any old numptie out with you!). the whole thing cost £350, and there are i think 9 peeps at the mo, so do the maths and its about £40 each.... if we can get 15 peeps it gets closer to £20, so we need 5-6 more peole to make it a bit more sensible!

if you register interest here ill see what i can do....

Would give you a link to the thread but its in the members section..... but have a shoofty round www.ultimatejapcars.co.uk

the whole thing cost £350, and there are i think 9 peeps at the mo, so do the maths and its about £40 each.... if we can get 15 peeps it gets closer to £20, so we need 5-6 more peole to make it a bit more sensible!

£20 sounds good mate :thumbsup:

keep me upto date buddy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

i'll be there with or without my motor... Just hope the weather cheers up a bit by then!!!

laf all u want but ill be there dont fink toc are havin a stand so ill be hidin the car in the car park ne way

I am expecting to be there (especially as I wasn't able to go last year).

It should be a good event and its always great to see cars being used.

:)

yes mate im there and if i get 2 track slots you can have a ride in the passanger seat some one wanna be at qurry and watch me spin/crash? :wacko:

Japfest last year was pretty good fun. Not sure what the highlight of the day was, but someone stuffing an evo into the wall at quarry was a pretty startlinh sight (not a mark on the guy). Heard that it may have been one of the guys from Norris Designs but haven't seen anything to confirm that.

Apparently he went into the corner before quarry too fast, held it through then just lost it into quarry. There're mud smears all up the left side, so presumably the driver had a nice view of the sky through his side window for a while too.

Watching the redline cosworth cr@p chunks of metal onto the track in front of me wasn't fun though.

Roll on this year B)

Japfest last year was pretty good fun. Not sure what the highlight of the day was, but someone stuffing an evo into the wall at quarry was a pretty startlinh sight (not a mark on the guy). Heard that it may have been one of the guys from Norris Designs but haven't seen anything to confirm that.

Apparently he went into the corner before quarry too fast, held it through then just lost it into quarry. There're mud smears all up the left side, so presumably the driver had a nice view of the sky through his side window for a while too.

Watching the redline cosworth cr@p chunks of metal onto the track in front of me wasn't fun though.

Roll on this year  B)

Think it was infact norris's missus driving his evo, lets just say it picked up parking dents :lol:

Not sure whats going on with the track time yet, will keep you posted though....

*slap* for ian and the boat like handleing comment...... (mind it was longer than my dads discovery :blink: ) ::D

Another piccy i found......mmmm turbo charged drifting mayhem :wacko:

sx2.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links