Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sexy New Brakes

Ckman85

Woke up early to get these sexy looking things fitted. Hope u like them

brake2y.jpgw800.png

brake1j.jpgw800.png

brake3.jpg

Was hoping to get these fitted for Saturdays meet, but they had problems getting them done on time and wasnt ready till today. I ordered them about 3 weeks ago for them to custom make some. they r 6 Pots 335 mm Discs and 32m thick. Bedding them in atm but they r already betta than the previous grooved discs i had :D

They are looking lush bro, the pic u sent me earlier just been gazing at it all day at work lol its made it onto my work screen saver haha lol.

They look bloody mental mate!

This makes me anticipate my brakes that much more, I'm getting desparate for them, and I've only been waiting for one day. :( :lol:

Do they give you the stopping power that you were hoping for?

I'm actually in serious need of new brakes all around.. and people will confirm his.. with my nice big blue ring of glaze! hahaha...

How much has it all set you back Will?

I'm actually in serious need of new brakes all around.. and people will confirmt his.. with my nice big blue ring of glaze! hahaha...

How much has it all set you back Will?

William will tell u the price but ill confirm it was in the 4 figure region lolol william ur a legend bro!!

Haha, I figured.

Alright for those that can afford it! I currently have £11 to last me til the 28th. hahaha...

Will - Need to get yourself back to Pod! A N/A T Sport aint far off you now! haha.

Damn tell me about it im still on standard brakes i havent even upgraded to a good pad yet. But will be going for grooved discs all around with some red stuff pads in about a year lol

Damn tell me about it im still on standard brakes i havent even upgraded to a good pad yet. But will be going for grooved discs all around with some red stuff pads in about a year lol

Would it be ideal to put Redstuff at the front, and Greenstuff at the back? I only ask because I was thinking of using that combination to get the low-temp braking with the Greenstuff and the high-temp braking with the Redstuff.

same as mine you copycat lol, wish id gone for red callipers now gold is so last week lol

10062007072.jpg

look good bud what pads you go for in the end?

mine were £1200 your any cheaper?

Looks good! Back wheels are crying out for spacers though!

Spacers wreck your wheel bearings if they are above 5mm. Or at least you will be replacing them more often than is necessary.

So, I'd advise that you don't go for them william.

Awsome Will, trully awsome. Wish i was as rich as you lol!!! Keep up the good work fella :thumbsup:

Look ace. Tell us all honestly if you think they are worth the outlay once they are bedded in?

same as mine you copycat lol, wish id gone for red callipers now gold is so last week lol

10062007072.jpg

look good bud what pads you go for in the end?

mine were £1200 your any cheaper?

WOW £1200? thats really cheap dude. But im guessing for that price, u didnt get them to fit it? I paid just over £1600 and that came with fitting the brake kit, front and back braided hoses and Feredo DS 2500 which i opted for bcos u told me Red Stuff will end up damaging the discs. But i guess Hi Spec has improved on their discs from about 2 years ago and that is probably y they put up the price :unsure:

Dawsey ur brakes look yellow now, it doesnt look quite like the gold they do now :huh:

And for the ppl who asked if its worth the money, i would DEF say a YES, i hav definetly noticed a difference and that is only from light braking bcos im currently beddind the brakes, even now they r already betta than the grooved discs i had bfor.

If some of u guys find my kit too Expensive, they also do Monster 4 kits which is a bit cheaper than my Monster 6 or for even cheaper kits, u can opt for Billet 4's which im pretty sure would b more enough for our car.

looking good Will! where'd your center caps go?

If u notice from the pics, ive got my Wheels Powder coated Mat Black, the centre caps werent ready yet, but i picked them up today :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links