Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Car And Install

Toady

Don't get excited though, its nowt special

Mat

p.s. can't get them to resize in the forum so i am just going to leave them as links to click sorry but i can't be ****d to wreite style sheets just to show some pics :)

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

WTF your standard system comes with tape only

:fishyface: :lol:

You press the button at the bottom right of the Alpine headunit, the display moves out and down, then you pop the cd in, silly :P

i know that, just saying his standard toyota system is tape, mines CD, just didnt think they did tape aswell

Doenst have to be they do some that are with tape.

Nice choice of sub by the way those Alpines are pretty good mine is the Type R tho but S has many of those features.

:thumbsup:

btw what is the set sub without spending millions

Mines wos only a tape as standard aswell but now i've got the CD player all is good and mine's is not an import!!!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Yup, all S and GS range came with tape as standard in UK but i think now the new Yaris range (T2, T3 etc.) all comes with CD player as standard :D

Kenny

vmail, i am assuming u wanna get a sub, u just asked the question in a ghey way. Goto http://www.bassjunkies.com they got loads of sub and amp deals there.

The older models did come with tape units, but that one had a seperate cd unit in it which is now in my mums car, there not imports though.

Mat

btw what is the set sub without spending millions

btw what is the best sub without spending millions

It all depends on what u are after, i think that most of think tha the question is a bit vauge, what poweer are u after, sql or spl and most importantly price