Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Maybe Sell Mine Ts

Nahim

Hi guys i think i am gonna be selling my TS i just dont know how much i should advertise this bad boy

the car is in good condition i have added a few bits recently like

6K HID's

new Backbox like 3 weeks old

Sub n amp fitted in orig unit

all new tyres less than 1k on it

6month Tax

11month MOT

full mr t service plus one more paid at my local dealership have 5 stamps in my book

car has done 30k on a 2005 05 plate

help me guys i wanna change it well i dont really but i just got another car really good price its borin but it is bit better on few things lol

hope u guys can help

Many thanks

Nahim

Was a short trip how come you wanna sell up?

facelift, by the reg good mileage, what colour is it.

i paid 6 grand last year for my TS, black facelift, 28k on the clock however no tax but did have 3 months mot.

i grabbed mine really cheap for a good price but i reckon you could try for the 6500-7000 comfortably.

i paid 6 grand last year for my TS, black facelift, 28k on the clock however no tax but did have 3 months mot.

i grabbed mine really cheap for a good price but i reckon you could try for the 6500-7000 comfortably.

my car is black just like yours, i have had it since last oct and i have had a new corolla 2 years before that same shape on a 56 plate, the only reason for this sale is i bought a bmw 320 saloon really cheap n its a good car but now way near as fun to drive as the rolla but i just dont know if i sell the bmw i can make a quick profit like 2k at least

mate i just dont know what to do,

my car is black just like yours, i have had it since last oct and i have had a new corolla 2 years before that same shape on a 56 plate, the only reason for this sale is i bought a bmw 320 saloon really cheap n its a good car but now way near as fun to drive as the rolla but i just dont know if i sell the bmw i can make a quick profit like 2k at least

Sell the beemer mate, you know that you want the CTS..... ;)

yeh i know that makes sense but i have had the new one for a week and i am starting to love it but then its not as fast as cts but its really nice to drive, i just want them both but i just cant do it one has to go plus we dont have enough room on my drive we got 5 cars now n only 4 drivers lol

yeh i know that makes sense but i have had the new one for a week and i am starting to love it but then its not as fast as cts but its really nice to drive, i just want them both but i just cant do it one has to go plus we dont have enough room on my drive we got 5 cars now n only 4 drivers lol

Whatever car will give you the most enjoyment over the years is the one that you should stick with. And reckon that it will be the CTS mate.

CTS would be a great car, No doubt but from an unbiased point of view, Depending on your plans for the car if you want performance keep the T-sport if you are not planning on taking the t-sport a step further for the performance then keep the ts. id keep the bmw as a long term car it has the comfort, cheaper to run being a 320 and the 4 doors for the future.

thanks for ur replies, i just have a very hard time to make up my mind, i love both cars and i did want something different as i have had rollas for 3 years now (2 different ones) but today i have been thinking of sellin the bmw and making the profit and not sell my ts at a loss, but the longer i keep the ts the greater the loss will be on it and the millage will shoot up, then the money i would have saved running the bmw i would lose when it came to service as i service my cars usually 2-3 times a year at the dealer,

i know all u guys would say sell the bmw as u love it like i also do i just dont know

thanks for ur replies, i just have a very hard time to make up my mind, i love both cars and i did want something different as i have had rollas for 3 years now (2 different ones) but today i have been thinking of sellin the bmw and making the profit and not sell my ts at a loss, but the longer i keep the ts the greater the loss will be on it and the millage will shoot up, then the money i would have saved running the bmw i would lose when it came to service as i service my cars usually 2-3 times a year at the dealer,

i know all u guys would say sell the bmw as u love it like i also do i just dont know

It depends on how much you love driving the CTS. If it is a car that you have extreme enjoyment from when you stumble upon that right bit of tarmac, then you may find that the financial loss is more than worth it. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links