Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some Aygo Turbo Racing Vids :)

aygo vvti

here are some vids i got lately at the quarter mile strip

this one was during the rwyb against an Integra type R

these 2 against a Starlet Gt turbo

this is playing around at the cart track

this one is against a tuned s2000 and as i still had crap tyres on (now changed) he beat me by half a car length

the evo was too scared to race me so i had to race the glanza which came from behind just for me lol

and this against a civic 16 vti

the best time i did was 13.8sec with 2.1sec 60 ft @ 11psi boost soon will be mapping @ 14psi and will see the result

Hope you all enjoyed the vids :)

Very good! B)

What power are you running at 11psi? What have you done to the suspension, and how does it handle with the heavier engine?

Paul.

Very good! B)

What power are you running at 11psi? What have you done to the suspension, and how does it handle with the heavier engine?

Paul.

Hi paul and well done in the tss enjoyed your video

at 11psi i was getting 159bhp @tw which is 190bhp atfw but was running a bit lean so now im changing the pistons and im going for 14psi and remap for that , as suspention wise i have still all standard suspention but with the standard springs lowered a bit which work pretty well and can handle well the xtra weght no problem now i added a lsd gearbox so it is handling like on rails (you need one on yours it does magic)

wish there was something like the tss over here cos i would defo take a part in it

at 11psi i was getting 159bhp @tw which is 190bhp atfw but was running a bit lean so now im changing the pistons and im going for 14psi and remap for that , as suspention wise i have still all standard suspention but with the standard springs lowered a bit which work pretty well and can handle well the xtra weght no problem now i added a lsd gearbox so it is handling like on rails (you need one on yours it does magic)

I have lowering springs but I guess yours are shorter on the back as it seems a bit lower than mine. 190 brake is pretty good. Do you fancy forged pistons and take it up to 300? :D

I'd really like an LSD but you can't get one to fit the stock engine. Quaife do one for the Glanza but won't make one for the Aygo/C1/107.

Have you had a chance to weigh it with the new engine? Corner weights would be interesting---mine was 60/40 front to rear stock, not sure how that has changed with replacement seats and no rear furniture. Maybe slightly heavier ratio on the front.

Paul.

i would fancy forged pistons but the thing is money problems , i have been spending too much on the car now trial and error so i payed the price. Im really happr with the car an believe me 190bhp is more than enough on the aygo , im just gona say that on long twisty roads it can keep up with a porche 911 turbo ( i know the porche was more steady going round the bends and mine was at the limit but i kept up with him ) i think that with the 14psi now i would see about 210 - 220bhp so it is gona be a small rocket. The weight now must be greater on the front as the Gt engine is heavier but its well balanced.

That looks really fun. I guess you used the handbrake on the kart track to get the back end so much, unless you did a bit of welding like Paul?

What tyres are you using currently? Have you got room for something like Toyo R888's all round ? I think you must be in a less rainy place than the UK so you could get away with using them all the time. I'm sure if you wanted a holiday in the UK and do a sprint event with Paul it would be great fun, I would come along to have a look, fancy it?

All the best

Andy

That looks really fun. I guess you used the handbrake on the kart track to get the back end so much, unless you did a bit of welding like Paul?

What tyres are you using currently? Have you got room for something like Toyo R888's all round ? I think you must be in a less rainy place than the UK so you could get away with using them all the time. I'm sure if you wanted a holiday in the UK and do a sprint event with Paul it would be great fun, I would come along to have a look, fancy it?

All the best

Andy

of coubik i would fancy that :P the only thing is the uk is too far from here to do by car . I had toyo r888 on th front they were good for handling but they were crap in the 1/4 mile so crap that a set of chinese tyres goodride were better than them! its mor easy for you to come to Malta and take you for a ride than me come to england with the car andy lol