Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Storage Solutions For The Iq

JJLight

As my iQ is on its way, I've started to wonder about storage solutions to use in the various cubby holes of the iQ.

I wondered what people used to keep things organised e.g. coins in the front, or bit and pieces in the boot? I'm also interested to hear of any safe storage solutions for one of the rear passenger seats or half of the boot - something that would not hit the rear passenger in the event of an accident.

As a starter, here are a few things I've just found (although they are all a bit too fussy and ugly for my liking):

i'd rather load my pockets till they explode,than puttin that crap on my iq

case logic has some solutions that don't look that ugly

door pocket

wedge pocket

if u have any other suggestions let us know

OK if you need to carry a few paper clips, I suppose, but most of us need a proper glove box replacement. :)

Possibly order a car with a glove box :P

The door pockets are huge, I got loads in the boot (with seats folded up).

But if you do like the inside of your car to be cluttered then Halfrauds do some good little storage items that are from Japan, you will find them if you look, they go in cool places like side of the centre consul or on the frame between windscreen & side door bit. (cant think of the name for it at all at moment).

I've got a lovely little shoebox that fits perfectly between the two seats and below the seat handles. Just need something exactly the same size but maybe a bit classier. Still, it stops the milk bottle falling over.

Some great ideas so far. I particularly like all the Case Logic solutions which are pretty neat, although difficult to find in the UK!

How about their Folding Cargo Bag Organiser? I particularly like this because it can fold small enough to fit in the iQ's tiny boot, but then expand to give secure storage with one seat down. Shame I can't find it for sale in the UK yet though :-(

How about this UK based bargain though - In Car Door Pocket Organiser

• 3 years later...