Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Modifications

justin7

I asked if you had Googled , meaning before asking!

Read what is written not what you thought was written.

(i should have said did you bother to google or have you tried googling)

Arron,

this is because i got a lecture on oils and into an argument about running in and then it turned out he had a mate that knew about or could do.

tara,

george

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• justin7

• marcandsebe

• Ruud-from-Holland

• Heathie

I asked if you had Googled , meaning before asking!

Read what is written not what you thought was written.

(i should have said did you bother to google or have you tried googling)

Arron,

this is because i got a lecture on oils and into an argument about running in and then it turned out he had a mate that knew about or could do.

tara,

george

You still were not polite George, but perhaps that's your nature. I did not lecture you on oils, the subject I believe was about running in. My mechanic who has been building and modifying engines (Turbo's as well) for over thirty years believes in changing the oil early. You don't. It's horses for courses in the end and that's what makes the world go around.

My apologies as I didn't know u did George. Now now people - everyone comes across differently i suppose but all mean the sane thing :)

Wasn't this topic about Modifications????

Wasn't this topic about Modifications????

I thought it was too. I was only asking a question, but George chose to get personal. He could have made a comment like "For that money, I'm fairly sure it would not work"

Ok my last post on here.

Read your question,

and then read my post in reply.

Then read your reply and see who got personal.

I wiil now pick up my ball and jumper and go off in a childish way.

george

Ok my last post on here.

Read your question,

and then read my post in reply.

Then read your reply and see who got personal.

I wiil now pick up my ball and jumper and go off in a childish way.

george

Your first part of the comment was this George.

Did you google the stuff on all the other forums on that one and all the other rubbish that people sell?

You started the ball rolling with the above in my book. I'm not one to hold a grudge as life is too short, but it looks like you do when bringing up oil lecturing. You know I did not lecture you on oil, so let's leave this behind us.

"Has anyone seen this?"

and "i wonder does it work?"

Well wonder on.

If anyone interested in cars has not seen that, or the same that used to be £4.99, then so be it.

You like the answer you like, well dont ask the question in the way you do,

or say what answer you want.

I did not give an opinion i gave an answer, they do not work, and how can anyone have another opinion than that because they 'do not work' thats experience of having to remove them.

george

George

The obscenities used in your reply were uncalled for and not in keeping with the usual good natured banter on this forum

I was shocked, never having seen anything like it on the forum in the 5 years I've been a member

Dave

Edited by leonkehoe
Removed profanity

I've spoken with George and consider the matter closed. Please remain on topic guys.

"Has anyone seen this?"

and "i wonder does it work?"

Well wonder on.

If anyone interested in cars has not seen that, or the same that used to be £4.99, then so be it.

You like the answer you like, well dont ask the question in the way you do,

or say what answer you want.

I did not give an opinion i gave an answer, they do not work, and how can anyone have another opinion than that because they 'do not work' thats experience of having to remove them.

george

George

The obscenities used in your reply were uncalled for and not in keeping with the usual good natured banter on this forum

I was shocked, never having seen anything like it on the forum in the 5 years I've been a member

Dave

Thank the Lord someone agreed with me. Matter closed and my apologies to all, you included George.

At last, I'm glad that childish behavier is over......

Right now back to the topic, Ive just purchased a set of 17" Wolfrace Shark alloys and tyres. I also have some Brembo Brake Caliper Covers, so as soon as I have fitted them all I will post some pics.

At last, I'm glad that childish behavier is over......

Right now back to the topic, Ive just purchased a set of 17" Wolfrace Shark alloys and tyres. I also have some Brembo Brake Caliper Covers, so as soon as I have fitted them all I will post some pics.

I really like the wheels further up this post. The ones with the red outer rim edges. They might look good om my grey car.

Thanks for checking out some pics of my scion IQ. I also lowered it with TRD springs and added the TRD rear sway bar which really improved handling and the look.

I really like your wheels. Did you spray the outer rim that colour or purchase them like it? What sort of cost are they? Thanks Marc

who are you asking this question to?????

who are you asking this question to?????

Whoever owns the car and wheels in the photo.

Hi marc, i think your asking tpnstr?

They look like he has had them sprayed to match his car colour?

They look really nice in the photo. My iQ is Decuma Grey with a bit of silver. Just thought about a bit of colour. Has anyone painted the calipers? Red might look ok.

I have painted mine red and added TRD Caliper decals, check my website www.screamingjaps.com

Hi Heathie and Marc, the rims are from Konig Forward 16" with factory orange lip which matches well with the Hot Lava exterior of the IQ. It'd be awesome to match the colour of the front calipers too, but it's ashame that the rear brakes have drums instead of discs.

Tony

take a look at my car here below

The carbon hood is so badass. I am down with winddeflector too. Can you please give me more information on the brand, cost, and ease of installation? thanks,

Tony

Hi tpnstr, It was nearly 3 years ago when I purchased them from eBay, all I can tell you is they are branded with the name TEAM HEKO.

As for fitting, dead easy takes 5 minutes, the only thing I can say is that the self adhesive tape for keeping them in place was rubbish so i used a very small amount of black silicone in places ( that cannot be seen ) and that did the trick and very neat.

• 2 weeks later...

My ride, just it need to lower it now486627_4232739622532_1335886359_n.jpg522091_4232758583006_1616927620_n.jpg250914_4232762943115_918289786_n.jpg314015_4232768183246_513202469_n.jpg303497_4232771183321_1033580792_n.jpg600044_4232773223372_740698291_n.jpg562814_4232777103469_300691771_n.jpg380755_4232786143695_390923371_n.jpg560867_4232799504029_1568646838_n.jpg376534_4232814984416_1062958768_n.jpg553894_4232891386326_1702390277_n.jpg486627_4232739622532_1335886359_n.jpg522091_4232758583006_1616927620_n.jpg250914_4232762943115_918289786_n.jpg

I love your wheels, but would be so worried about hitting the kerb. The calipers look great in red too.

Thanks, I am a little worried about the curbs, but as you can see I have been driving my Audi around so I am a liitle used to keeping my distance from the curbs now.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links