Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Way To Cheer Up On Crappy...

dave5282

I hate this time of year, last week it was snow this week its floods everywere.

Thought my number was up yesterday as I hit a puddle on some nasty bends and aquaplaned across the road...you learn by your mistakes so I did it agin this morning further down the road, point being the drive to work is crap, work is crap the drive home is crap, its always dark, Im working to many hours, and its waaaaaaayyyyy depressing! :angry:

I crave those sunny saturday mornings....

......You get up relitivelly early, the sun is in the sky, there is a warmness in the air that says it summer... you get in your car, nicelly waxed, shined, and looking great from the attention you poured on it on friday night... you take to those great driving roads.... and its yours, all yours.... the straights become fun, the bends even better... any stress vanishes quicker than the last mile you thrashed through..with each second that passes you learn more and more how great it is to be able to drive...and realise this is what summer is for....

Thud.......real world-its still !Removed! winter.

So how do you guys keep your spirits up over the winter? and whats a good way to cheers up?

So how do you guys keep your spirits up over the winter? and whats a good way to cheers up?

well, I moved to the south of France :D . It's better, but if you want to really avoid all that you described, try emigrating to Australia :P

I think people think I'm mad because I actually like the cold weather and hate the hot weather.

When it's hot everyone complains about it being too hot, you sweat too much and can't do anything without sweating.

Give me winter every time. I get to wear something with pockets in it so I can carry my keys around without doing damage to myself every time I sit down and I can actually do things without overheating.

I live in south africa,

we have had clear skys for the last 2 weeks

a long shower for us is about 3 days

oh and the sun only sets at around 7pm in the summer

Dave, under normal circumstances, I'd say the best cure for a cold dark night is to jump into bed with a hot woman...

But since shes not here, I guess the best way to deal with it is spend hours surfing for bits and bobs for your car, so come Show season she'll be as perfect as you can afford..