Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

05 Yaris Rear Wiper Arm Replacement

Graeme

Can anyone advise me whether or not the replacement of the arm is a straightforward job to do. The arm was broken off in a car wash. Toyota dealership are quoting me £35 + vat labour for doing this. Also there is a a little cover for the end of the arm - is this a separate part - or bought with the arm.

Can anyone advise me whether or not the replacement of the arm is a straightforward job to do. The arm was broken off in a car wash. Toyota dealership are quoting me £35 + vat labour for doing this. Also there is a a little cover for the end of the arm - is this a separate part - or bought with the arm.

its easy enough to do but the remaining part of the arm might be a bit tight

the cover comes seperate also

Spary some wd-40 on the 10mm nut as they do tend to seize, after a bit of fiddling the old arm will come off, they locate via splines you just have to align the wiper to its starting position.

were can i buy the seperate plastic nut cover for the windscreen wiper?someone stole mine when i was at a restaurant and cant find one anywere..hope someone can help.

Waxxy - You do seem to ba carrying more than your fair share of bad luck.....

I think your only legal option is to go to the dealers and order from the parts department.

i contacted the dealer i bought my car from and they can get me one for 1.80 so i ordered 2 just in case and i pick them up on friday :)

another dealer i contacted told me i had to buy the full lot for nearly 50 pounds or try a scrapyard .im glad i phoned my dealer up now :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links