Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Insurance Deal

scol78

I`m trying to get an IQ and Yaris in a dual policy .Every where i`ve tried the IQ which is smaller, cheaper than the Yaris always comes out £50 more.I think i`m gonna have to go back to seperate companies.

Who are you with and how much.?

Best so far is churchill with £217 for the Yaris and £252 for the IQ

Hi scol78,

My iQ is insuerd with directline at a cost of £148.which is a single car policy with 13 yrs ncb ungaraged in northampton just me insured to drive it. :) .

Hi scol78,

My iQ is insuerd with directline at a cost of £148.which is a single car policy with 13 yrs ncb ungaraged in northampton just me insured to drive it. :) .

My insurance was £146 with SAGA with max no claim bonus for the basic IQ thats for me and the other half both over 50. If you are over 50 give them a call

I went though a comparison site for two fifty year olds with full NCD in Aberdeenshire, and found several fully comp quotes around the £100 mark. As I was already with Swiftcover, I stayed with them for £115. It seems so much lower than other premiums in the forum that I guess it must be down to the location, being a lightly populated county.

Rob

Bless ya, I remember being that age & trying to get insurance that did not look like a mortgage figure!

Mine is with the fabulous Swiftcover for £146 fully comp with protected no claims bonus.

haha i wish i had that....

£1300

19 year old

no no claims bonus!

score!

!Removed! hell mines £550 and im 20 with 1 year ncb

Mines £400, aged 22 with an ongoing claim from 2007 and 3 points from 2008. Also includes my partner on the policy who is 23 with a non fault claim in 2007 and a 2 month ban in 2005. I'm with Diamond. Thought the price was very reasonable!