Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Petrol 'could Hit £1.20 A Litre By Christmas'

reece

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• reece

• Karma Supra

• KPARRIS-JONES

:lol: Bibbs...

My old man's car can take 100l a fill! - although most petrol stations cut off before then....

Morrisons have a £60 limit on their pumps if you "pay at the pump" .. so I've quite often had to use a 2nd card.

I read that Asda is reducing their prices to 102.9 a litre nationwide, so if you live near an Asda, the major supermarkets should price match.... :thumbsup:

I read that Asda is reducing their prices to 102.9 a litre nationwide, so if you live near an Asda, the major supermarkets should price match.... :thumbsup:

Well on Friday I paid 111.9p for 99Ron at Tesco, unleaded was 106.9 and this morning, it was 109.9 for super and 104.9 for normal :thumbsup: so if it comes down again we won't complain :lol:

Seem to remember the supermarket price war before -- it was short lived.

I will just fill up with normal unleaded at morrisons. and use my miles card to collect points...which after £350 or so quid = £5 vouvher (woah)

• 2 months later...

I Just filled up, £1.139 a litre, 60.72 litres.. it was very empty again lol.

Fuelly updated accordingly!

That's it, I'm never going to insure my GTi, and now I can't afford fuel. I'm going to try and squeeze 170BHP from it and use it on occasion. :yes:

I'd rather they all say, we don't want people to drive anymore...

• 2 months later...

I've noticed a 6p per litre increase in the last 3 weeks , its costing a fortune to fuel the cab each week and the pips are starting to squeak again , i'm shopping around as ever , the cheapest i can find for diesel at the moment ( yesterday ) 1-09.9 per litre at Shell garage ripple road A13 , and the dearest 1-16.9 texaco on the highway up the road from Tower Hill , can't understand why anyone would use them but their forecourt is always full :rolleyes: the price has risen 2p in the last two days , it would'nt surprise me to see a 1p to 2p rise again today , anyone know whats the cause for driving the prices up again ?

VAT change would have done one of them 3p ish, chances are some ***** has parked all their tankers in the channel for the others!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links