• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nick-Johnson

• zornhead

• ROSS KELLY

• exon16m

I like some parts of this kit, but most of it is a little over the top dont you think! :yes:

Nick :thumbsup:

hi!

you have "Blitz Sonic Induction Kit" in your Awaiting Mods. Do you know Blitz Code for this part?

Szad,

Of the the top of my head I dont, I am having this part fitted as soon as my car comes back from Toyota if it ever does come back. So I will be able to find out when it is been fitted for you and let you know!

Nick-Johnson Posted on Mar 4 2004, 04:29 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like some parts of this kit, but most of it is a little over the top dont you think! 

Nick 

Agree with you Nick....Like some of the kit ,some of it is over the top...Anyway as they say different stokes for different folks ;)

Hi, new member today and was pleased to find a tsport forum. Thought I was alone, for the pass 1.5 years been talking my girlfiend silly when drunk about how I love my car! (she agrees as is an ex-toyota sales woman who introduced me to the tsport thing!). Mines an 02 plate Tsport in thunder grey with tte lowed srpings. Please put me on the list if its still around? I also timed 0-60, first attempt got 7.2, second attend (which was a perfect lift off) and go it to 7.05 seconds.

James

Welcome to the forum, were are you based in the Uk?

I have also updated the list!!!

Nick

stuff done

sparko 35mm lowering springs, powerflow stainless double twin pipe cat back exhaust , pipercross airfilter and ngk plugs.

no body mods as yet.

wanting an induction kit .

have u got any ideas of some ? where to get one ? and how much we talking?

no pics yet but should have some soon.

Ross,

I would love to see some pics of your car, I bet it sounds nice with you pipe on! The induction kit I would go for would be the blitz sonic, I am waiting for my car back so I can have mine fitted. I think it cost about £250 + another £50 to fit it but I reckon you could do this yourself!

Nick

Hi Nick-Johnson,

Based in Winsford, Cheshire. A question, why do Toyota put 8.4 as the 0-60 when it is obviously quiker than this?

Where can I find a picture of your CTS?

NICK

SHOULD HAVE SOME PICS SOON JUST WAITING FOR MY DIGI CAMERA TO ARRIVE.

HAVE U GOT A PART NUMBER FOR INDUCTION KIT, OR TELL US WHERE U GOT IT FROM WOULD BE APPRCIATED.

NICK

SHOULD HAVE SOME PICS SOON JUST WAITING FOR MY DIGI CAMERA TO ARRIVE.

HAVE U GOT A PART NUMBER FOR INDUCTION KIT, OR TELL US WHERE U GOT IT FROM WOULD BE APPRCIATED.

Hi Nick-Johnson,

Based in Winsford, Cheshire. A question, why do Toyota put 8.4 as the 0-60 when it is obviously quiker than this?

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/album01/tsport

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/al...album01/tsport2

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/al...album01/Tsport3

I have taken any after it has been lowered, but I will as soon as I get it back!

Hi Nick-Johnson,

Based in Winsford, Cheshire.  A question, why do Toyota put 8.4 as the 0-60 when it is obviously quiker than this?

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/album01/tsport

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/al...album01/tsport2

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/al...album01/Tsport3

I havent taken any after it has been lowered, but I will as soon as I get it back!

As you can see it is my second T-Sport, I sold the little Yaris on to a mate of mine!

Hi, I have a 2004-plated Corolla Sportivo (Japanese engine, South African built, Aussie delivered). It is silver, 2 months old and with only 2000Km under its belt.

Dilz,

Did you think the Springs made a big difference? When I had mine fitted I couldnt get over the difference in handling!

Nick  :thumbsup:

Hi Nick,

I've only had a few opportunities to put it through it's paces, but it sure corners better. Tend to curse drivers at how slow they're taking bends - then look at the speedo!

Think that the TS would really benefit from wider rubber - but hey, I'm still having fun!

Dilz. :thumbsup:

I have noticed there is a few more T-Sport owners joined recently and wondered if wanted to join the list.

hello ppl! Sayin hi from sunny Herzegovina, as some of you know I come hear every once in a while, CTS is sure a great car it just needs lowering springs and when you change your tires get something wider & stickier on!

Since summer is coming, it seems like my CTS will spend most time in garage, mr2 here we come :).

One Here, second time around, had one last March 03 to Sept 03 (Thunder Grey 5 Door), 3 Door in Thunder being delivered on Wed's. (Ran a T-Spirit Diesel (Euro 4) for the winter)

• 3 weeks later...

I own a cobalt-blue 3-door Corolla TS since january. I bought it used, 7 month old with 5200 km on it. I will not use it in winter, so I had some time to do some mods before I started driving it daily. When I bougt it the car was lowered 45 mm and fitted with a custom-made leather-interieur. I added some nice wheels (OZ Exclusive 8x17 with 215/40-17), a Postert-bumper with fog-lights, a TTE-grill and a rearwing from Booster. As next I will buy Altezza-style-realights and will get the windows tined. My audio-system will getting in the next month. A nice exaust ist also projekted.

I will post pictures next week.

best regards, Eric

• 1 month later...

Yet another!

Can anyone let me know the best lowering springs for the T-sport.

Eibach, and Avo don't do them - any ideas?????