Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T-sport Owners

Nick-Johnson

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nick-Johnson

• zornhead

• ROSS KELLY

• exon16m

We should go to the Gaydon meet and:

1) Look considerably more impressive than those pesky Yaris owners :P

2) See who is fastest on the Kart track!

Cheers

Paul.

Paul,

I think that is a fantastic idea, it would be good to see a few T-Sports at this meet does anyone else fancy this???

Nick :thumbsup:

mine's arriving' thursday of friday' this week. the delay mostly being caused by the idiot leasing outfit and their insistance that the car has to be transported from bristol to derby to sunderland and finally to me in london. Still

Well guys, :D :D :D

I said I would keep you all posted! Bent Cam Shaft was the problem so I am told :eek: !

The parts have been ordered and the car will be parked back up in the drive by Friday evening!!! All ready for a polish on Saturday morning :thumbsup:

And it gets even better, it will be covered under warranty too :yes:! I love Toyota!

Well I was kinda hoping it would as I didnt do anything wrong!

Nick

Well guys, :D :D :D

I said I would keep you all posted! Bent Cam Shaft was the problem so I am told :eek: !

The parts have been ordered and the car will be parked back up in the drive by Friday evening!!! All ready for a polish on Saturday morning :thumbsup:

And it gets even better, it will be covered under warranty too :yes:! I love Toyota!

Nick

That error you got should be very uncommon? I haven't heard anyone else had that fault on their CTS. What did Toyota say? What did they think caused it to broke?

Well guys,  :D  :D  :D

I said I would keep you all posted! Bent Cam Shaft was the problem so I am told  :eek: !

The parts have been ordered and the car will be parked back up in the drive by Friday evening!!! All ready for a polish on Saturday morning  :thumbsup: 

And it gets even better, it will be covered under warranty too  :yes:! I love Toyota!

Nick

That error you got should be very uncommon? I haven't heard anyone else had that fault on their CTS. What did Toyota say? What did they think caused it to broke?

I could only speak with the lady on service reception and she was no very helpful so I shall have a chat with the teci on Saturday and see what he says! I just hope nothing eles is going to got wrong. :thumbsup:

Nick

my cts will now not be with me until the end of next week. this is due to the completely idiot leasing company and possibly the dealer and probably toyota mis-stating availabilty. either way apparently the snail pace delivery route invloves a uk tour from bristol to derby to the north east and then finally to me in london. 'm tempted to let them drive it, at least it'll be mostly run in. still i can't help but feeling the way i do in most garage service receptions when the staff are happier to answer the phone than deal with the flesh and blood customer in front of them.

zh

Another CTS 03 reg in black and my colleague Andy also drives a 02 reg CTS in thunder grey

Count me in your list, I've had my Corolla T-Sport since last Nov. 5 door in official coulur - Thunder Grey. Picture coming soon (when we get some good picture taking weather).

i have a uk spec 2002 Corolla.

Ususally change cars after 2 yrs.......but have a problem....theres nothing else out there i want in comparison!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links