Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T-sport Owners

Nick-Johnson

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nick-Johnson

• zornhead

• ROSS KELLY

• The Gooner

I think its me you are looking for as the 20th name, something went wrong with my original post.

Its Thunder Grey

Thommo  :thumbsup:

Nick,

Add me to the list, previous post must have been missed.

Cheers

Thommo

My CTS arrived yesterday. It's lovely and all that - toyota said to not worry about running it in so I got to 6k rpm once and yes very fast it goes too.

i get the impression that it's a car that'll grow on me and wondered what everybody else's experience's was.

john

My CTS arrived yesterday. It's lovely and all that - toyota said to not worry about running it in so I got to 6k rpm once and yes very fast it goes too.

i get the impression that it's a car that'll grow on me and wondered what everybody else's experience's was.

john

Did´nt have a run in on mine either. Full Throttle from day one and it runs like a dream.

Congratulations to a very nice car! :thumbsup:

Had mine since December, Black 3 door. Just had the front and side skirts added should have been from new but it took them 2 months to get them in (toyota birmingham) done a good job though. It looks great, just adds enough.

I did run mine in, just in case intend to keep it for a while.

I had a go at timeing the 0-60mph, quite easy as it hits the rev-limit in second at just over 60.

I got 7.2 which taking into acount that I did not launch it mad off the line but maybe my speedo will be reading fast so that sort of cancels each other out is !Removed! fast, I know it feels fast but was unsure if it was just that mad screeming engine.

But it is dam fast, bit unusualy for a car to beet the manufactures time, but great.

Anybody else timed theres?

Gaz

I reckon your right Gazz, 7.2 is the right sort of 0-60 time I reckon you could do it in high 6 seconds 6.8 / 6.9 something like that if you launched it just right!

Nick :thumbsup:

I reckon your right Gazz, 7.2 is the right sort of 0-60 time I reckon you could do it in high 6 seconds 6.8 / 6.9 something like that if you launched it just right!

I think there are enough TS owners for a new forum !!... A TS forum again

It's me, it's me  B)  A bit l8 but still.... black 3-door from Sweden to add to your list...

Hey!!!! Am I invisible or what??? :crybaby:

:help::help::help:

Also want to be on that list with the rest of the peeps!

Had mine since December, Black 3 door. Just had the front and side skirts added should have been from new but it took them 2 months to get them in (toyota birmingham) done a good job though. It looks great, just adds enough.I did run mine in, just in case intend to keep it for a while.

I had a go at timeing the 0-60mph, quite easy as it hits the rev-limit in second at just over 60.

I got 7.2 which taking into acount that I did not launch it mad off the line but maybe my speedo will be reading fast so that sort of cancels each other out is !Removed! fast, I know it feels fast but was unsure if it was just that mad screeming engine.

But it is dam fast, bit unusualy for a car to beet the manufactures time, but great.

Anybody else timed theres?

Gaz

Gaz i agree i can relate to everything you say cts is definitely not slow

i got 7.2-7.4 to 60 got the time off a GPS i borrow 3 weeks ago did 5 runs

just like you i didn't made any big launch with higher revs just a quick smooth off the mark kind of a start then i let the lift do the work and some very fast gear changing to achieve the times i got

I think there are enough TS owners for a new forum !!... A TS forum again

i was one of the people who wanted a corolla forum instant of just tsport forum

at the time i thought it would be nice to mix in with other corollas no matter which model new or old the end of the day they're all corollas

and was i wrong :P

yes bring back TS forum :thumbsup:

one of my colleagues at work was telling me that there is a toyota dealer fit option for a sub that goes under one of the front seats. is this true ?

btw the car is fantastic

john

Yeah,that is true. You won't get earth shattering bass though,just enough to complement the standard audio in the car.

Cheers

Ant ;)

one of my colleagues at work was telling me that there is a toyota dealer fit option for a sub that goes under one of the front seats. is this true ?

btw the car is fantastic

john

I am having my one fitted this week while my T-Sport is been mended after the exhaust valves hit the pistons :blink: !!!

They had to replace:

New Cam Shaft

4 New Pistons

And a new set of Valves

I be back behind the wheel "LIFTING" this Friday thank God!

I think you missed me too, 3rd post up from the bottom on 1st page :(

Carlo Blue TS, just bought it, 1 year old with 10k on the clock. Lovely car except for the strange noises from the boot!

Good info on forum about what could be causing it and I've booked it in with my dealer for next week to get it sorted out.

Snert

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links