Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The "what Annoyed You Today" Post

Karma Supra

Well boys and girls..... good people of TOC...

What annoyed you today? (I so nicked this idea from another forum, but I seem good at complaining so I thought I'd bring it here :lol::lol::lol:)

WE can all vent off our anger, feel better for it, and as opposed to being serial killers become peace loving better citizens :hokus-pokus:

I'll start :D

Another !Removed! motorcylcist.. on one of those dirt bikes.. so caked in mud you could not even see the rear numberplate was yellow!!!

It shot past me in the over lane comming up to a roundabout, the car infront off it braked (as it was comming to the roundabout) so the bike decided to swerve infront of me!!! I had see that the car it was behind was going to have to slow down soon... and was half expecting the biker to carry out this dangerous move (I trust NO ONE on the roads, esp bikers after recent incidents) so as soon as that car started to slow I jammed on my brakes.. without lookign the bike pulled out ina missed the front on my car by what looked like milimeters!!! I'd not even PARK that close if it was stationary!!!!!

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm sorry but these people need knocking off every now and again to make them excercise a little more caution! :!Removed!:

If only I had James Bond stylie oil slick squirters on the car. That'd take care of a few Moped kids who drive close enough to wipe the rear windscreen for you.

Oh yes and of course big steel spikes on the wheels, front bumper etc. Try cutting me up now ya little F :censor: ker :arrgg-matey:

Another !Removed! motorcylcist..

We're not all bad mate, honest :rolleyes:

From the descriptions of the last two you've encountered I'd say most bikers would be embarassed to be put in the same vein as them :thumbsup:

Hands up, I've done a few stupid things on bikes, but the reality is I've always tried to be courteous to other road users, apart from the bas :censor: ds that have tried to knock me off that is :lol: :P

Annoyed by three 'wooly drivers today' One got in the wrong lane of a roundabout and proceeded to cut me up anyway without even signalling. One was unable to go faster than 20mph, or decide on what lane she was supposed to be in. One driving a v5 Golf decided to move into the slow lane, then switch into the fast lane - again travelling very slowely for no apparent reason (the road was clear on both sides) grrr..... All old/middle aged women.

BTW ladies, I'm not saying every middle aged/older woman driver is like this, it is purely an observation :).

Daz mate i know your not all bad.. I have a few mates that are bikers!!! :thumbsup:

driving round sheffield in peak traffic................... :ffs:

aint that the truth!

But you have the "Super"Tram! :lol:

Speaking of the supertram have you ever been in a car that has wheels the same width as the tracks. A friend once did and found great pleasure in driving along the tracks and then jumping on the brakes in the wet. Result: He could turn the wheel any way he liked and the car would just slide along the tracks! :eek:

Big-up, nuff respek to the Sheffield Massive :thumbsup:

Another !Removed! motorcylcist..

We're not all bad mate, honest :rolleyes:

From the descriptions of the last two you've encountered I'd say most bikers would be embarassed to be put in the same vein as them :thumbsup:

Hands up, I've done a few stupid things on bikes, but the reality is I've always tried to be courteous to other road users, apart from the bas :censor: ds that have tried to knock me off that is :lol: :P

As an ex-full-time motorcyclist I'll second that. :thumbsup:

There are irresponsible motorcyclists around, I'll admit, but I don't give them good odds on reaching retirement (or even fatherhood in some cases).

Those who understand the risks tend to be courteous & responsible. There are enough bad drivers around to make life hairy even if you do take good care as a biker :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links