Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thanks For All Help And Advice Guys...

Rez89

i sold my car last night after it had been on autotrader for a few days...sold for £3300 it was a 52plate 1.4 corolla t2 with 60kmiles.

anyway just want to say thanks for all the help and adivce that was given my members when i posted a topic or asked questions....this is the best forum (corolla club) which have loads of active members who respond alot! lol

heres a few pic of my car.

post-59591-1250756496_thumb.jpg

post-59591-1250756638_thumb.jpg

post-59591-1250756811_thumb.jpg

post-59591-1250756795_thumb.jpg

sorry about the links, i dont know how to insert image into here....anyone feel free to correct it for me! lol

So thats your new car? :huh:

Either way, it's really nice lol.

cheers mate.

i am after a honda civic type s 04-05 model, audi a4 1.9tdi, vw golf and possibly a lexus is200.

depends on what i find fisrt that meets my needs! lol

So thats your new car? :huh:

Either way, it's really nice lol.

cheers mate.

i am after a honda civic type s 04-05 model, audi a4 1.9tdi, vw golf and possibly a lexus is200.

depends on what i find fisrt that meets my needs! lol

O.k. good luck with it all mate.

Lexus IS200 are real nice cars. IS300 is rare as hell though.....

go for a t sport, you know you want to ;)

If u can get me insured on one then i seriously would be interested in buying your TS.

Isn't the lexus 1grp lower?

The lexus is group 12 and my monthly payment on that is £135 which i can afford. I tried to get a quote an a TS but it wouldnt let me! Lol

I could reccomend a Prelude,

The only problem is that the distributers need the arms and cap replacing. They wear easily but are simple to replace. ;)

The only problem is that the distributers need the arms and cap replacing. They wear easily but are simple to replace. ;)

i love the honda prelude! the new shape one...the one with the long lights on the back....2.2vti......if only we could drive without insurance ayyyy! ;) haha

i love the honda prelude! the new shape one...the one with the long lights on the back....2.2vti......if only we could drive without insurance ayyyy! ;) haha

I thought the new shape was with the more rounded tail-lights?

Thats the one we have with the 2.2 Screams like mad and the standard exhaust is louder than most aftermarket systems! :drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links