Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica Gt

jamesst202

Heres my celica ive had for 2 years now and finally got it looking the way i want.....pretty much just a few more things to do.

post-55852-1250880917_thumb.jpg

post-55852-1250880938_thumb.jpg

post-55852-1250880958_thumb.jpg

very good mate, watch that radiator though , when they turn brown its a sign of death .

very good mate, watch that radiator though , when they turn brown its a sign of death .

howd u mean with the radiator mate?

as i said when the top goes brown , its a sign its old and will require changing eventually. not 100% certain as to why , its just something i learned from the gt4 owners club and on here . im guessing the top part separates itself from the veins ???? or the plastic cracks/splits ?????????

as i said when the top goes brown , its a sign its old and will require changing eventually. not 100% certain as to why , its just something i learned from the gt4 owners club and on here . im guessing the top part separates itself from the veins ???? or the plastic cracks/splits ?????????

cheers for the tip, best keep an eye on mine then cos mines browning a bit.

another repair looming maybe :o

cheers for the advice about the rad, i been looking for an aluminum racing one to replace but not had any luck, when it rains i dont drive it much but if it does it doesnt seem to get very wet lucky enough although i have got the winter months to come yet!

cheers for the advice about the rad, i been looking for an aluminum racing one to replace but not had any luck, when it rains i dont drive it much but if it does it doesnt seem to get very wet lucky enough although i have got the winter months to come yet!

how much do they cost mate? you had any quotes yet?

will it fit a JDM celica?

Why have you put the airfilter there? The light surround blocks most of your airflow?

how much do they cost mate? you had any quotes yet?

will it fit a JDM celica?

when i was looking before i found one on eBay about £125 it was very nice, but cant find the company anymore. Was the right one formine so will be for yours too

Why have you put the airfilter there? The light surround blocks most of your airflow?

not at all its a lot better there sucks in the air really well and keeps it cool at the same time better than sittin in a boiling engine bay!