Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Advanced Tickets

Hou

If you want to book advanced tickets for JAE (with a saving of £5 on the gate price) then there is some good news and some bad.

The good news is that I am ordering the tickets, have set up a paypal account just for doing it and will be posting them direct to you as soon as I get them.

The bad news is you only have a week to get the money to me DEADLINE 9am 29TH AUGUST (and cleared) plus if you pay via Paypal there may be fees payable.

So, your payment options are:

• Paypal - must be payable as paypal gift so you are liable to any charges
  • Cheque (Money must have time to clear)
  • Bank Transfer (again have time to clear/instant if with halifax)
  • Cash (if you see me before end of week as I cannot be liable for any lost in the post)

The Paypal address is tocjae09@hotmail.co.uk. It is free to send a gift if using your paypal balance or a linked bank account, or there is a small charge for card transactions.

Any questions feel free to ask on here or PM

Mods please sticky this

PAID:

1) Hou x2 :P

2) Giddlepin

3) Devil-ish

4) zakelwe x3

5) Blutto x 2

6) Blue84 x2

7) Norfolknchance

Hou

I'm with Halifax too, so I could do a transfer to your account?

I must say that I'm fine with transferring money between my own accounts but have never done it to someone elses!

Some of their servers are down so I can't get onto the transfer bit on online banking to see if it can be done online or if not I will ring them. I won't be able to do it until payday on Tuesday anyway.

Don't recall seeing a price for the tickets in this thread......

:lol:

Don't recall seeing a price for the tickets in this thread......

:lol:

I don't recall seeing a reply to my PM or confirmation that you are going either :rolleyes: :P

It's £20.00 plus charges :thumbsup:

Les, what you said on MSN was fine dude

Blue84 - I'll PM you my details to send the cash to if you want

Gaz - If you are wanting a ticket its prob best meeting up with you and getting the cash

If you send cash in the post you are only covered if it goes missing if you send it SPECIAL DELIVERY which will cost £4.95. It will get there the next working day an will need to be signed for though.

Just thought id add that in in case people dont have cheque books or paypal

If you send cash in the post you are only covered if it goes missing if you send it SPECIAL DELIVERY which will cost £4.95. It will get there the next working day an will need to be signed for though.

Just thought id add that in in case people dont have cheque books or paypal

In that case I will pay my £25 "at the gate".......................thanks for the offer though Hou :thumbsup:

That is true although you could walk into a halifax and pay it directly into my account at the counter for free!

Ah that's what I will do then I imagine.

ANYONE WANTING TO COME ON THE THURSDAY TO "SET UP" WILL NOT GET ON THE STAND WITHOUT A TICKET AND THEY WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AT THE GATE ON FRIDAY :thumbsup:

PAID:

1) Hou x2 :P

2) Giddlepin

3) Devil-ish

4) zakelwe x3

5) Blutto x 2

Also changed the deadline to reflect the bank holiday post

Just tried to transfer the money online, but when I got to the call me now bit at the end of the transfer - our landline phone is rubbish and wouldnt accept the code (they have an automated call thingy where they ring you straight away and a machine speaks!) then I said call me on my mobile and then I wasn't quick enough so they've now suspended my online banking so they can run 'checks' and will call me within 24 hours :(

Anyway whilst that's all sorted it would be £40.00 for the two of us then as I'm doing it directly into your account through Halifax - might aswell double check in the meantime..

There is the option to use their new online booking system to buy single tickets, be warned though that it charges 2.50 booking fee (shown as delivery) for EVERY TICKET!

Just tried to transfer the money online, but when I got to the call me now bit at the end of the transfer - our landline phone is rubbish and wouldnt accept the code (they have an automated call thingy where they ring you straight away and a machine speaks!) then I said call me on my mobile and then I wasn't quick enough so they've now suspended my online banking so they can run 'checks' and will call me within 24 hours :(

Anyway whilst that's all sorted it would be £40.00 for the two of us then as I'm doing it directly into your account through Halifax - might aswell double check in the meantime..

Well I have checked and nothing showing yet but Ill keep an eye out :)

Right got my online banking access back at 9am this morn so have just managed to do the transfer of £40 to your account Hou.

;)

Added you to the list, so thats 11 tickets and just waiting for confirmation of one more member then Ill be sending it off in the morning via Special delivery

Ticket booking form was sent out this morning by special delivery!

Once tickets arrive I will send out via post or give to those I see before on on the way

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this might happens as you generously waited for people to give you the cash. Good luck. We are going up Saturday so still plenty of time to get a ticket to us, but if it doesn't happen I suggest we all bring our pitchforks, burning torches and have our selves a good old Midlands witchhunt when we get there (amply aided by all our BBQ's to put them through the ORDEAL :D

Regards

Andy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links