• Devil-ish

• GIDDLEPIN

• Blue84

oooooooo i do ;)

when can we put our names down?

will defo be coming :thumbsup:

Oh Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

Need to know when ;)

Does it mean you have a weird hobby which consists of scanning menu's??

:lol:

• 5 weeks later...

No because no-one has said WHEN to book it! C'mon peeps someone start a vote quickly so we can get this thing sorted out....................... :bash:

No because no-one has said WHEN to book it! C'mon peeps someone start a vote quickly so we can get this thing sorted out....................... :bash:

Right!

The best date for me is the 18th - but I'm free every weekend in December unless something drastic happens!

I sent this and am waiting for reply. ;)

Hi Mike

It's that time of year again and we are looking at another Christmas event at the Millers.

I was recently sent a list of dates available along with the menu by a kind young lady there, we are looking at the Friday/Saturday night availability for 7 to 10 Double/twin rooms and 5 to 7 single rooms, preferably 4th or 5th, 11th or 12th.

Will the charge be the same as last year (£52.50) for the evening meal, room, entertainment and breakfast?

Here's looking forwards to number 6 (I think) at the Millers

Best Regards

Les

IMPORTANT .................FRIDAY 11th DECEMBER

Well here is the reply from Millers regarding this years Christmas party

Hi Les,

Mike is away on holiday until the 6th, but i believe i can help! We are fully booked on the 4th, 5th and 12th december, but we have space on friday 11th. There are two other parties of 30 in the restuarant that night, and the function is a dinner/disco event. The charge is £55 for a single room and £110 per couple (double room), which includes the meal, the room, entertainment and breakfast.

Let me know what you think

Sam Beales

Millers Hotel

Going on the list of names...........

1. Les & Anne..Open

2. Em & Tony ...Any Friday/Saturday other than 11th/12th Dec

3. Asha, Trev & Stephan... open

4. Steve... more than a disco... open date

5. Lee & Mrs... any Saturday

6. Tina .... any Friday or Saturday but 18th

7. JJ & Mike.... any Friday or Saturday

8. freebird..... ideally a Saturday

9. Jappy +1.. need to look at the board at work!

........the 11th will suit the majority but unfortunately mean it clashes with Em's works party :(

So could those of you that still want to go, as well as any other members who will be interested confirm as soon as possible please so I can sort things out :thumbsup:

Les

You have to hurry folks - we is going on hols on Wednesday for 2 weeks B) (to Corfu again :D )

REALLY OUGHT TO SORT BEFORE THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh:

Just want to say I'm really sad I won't be able to go.... but I hope everyone has a great night.

And thanks Les for trying to sort something out for me, it was much appreciated :thumbsup:

put us down as defo's please les.

that sounds good to me - put me down as a ddefinate. hope i'm not too late to book!

Right. I have got half day from work on Friday 11th, I finish at 12.30 and according to the AA it'll take about 2.5 hours to get to the hotels postcode - I imagine rounding that to around 3 hours will be more realistic!

What sort of time will people be there from?

It will just be me in my Yaris for this one :)

Right. I have got half day from work on Friday 11th, I finish at 12.30 and according to the AA it'll take about 2.5 hours to get to the hotels postcode - I imagine rounding that to around 3 hours will be more realistic!

What sort of time will people be there from?

It will just be me in my Yaris for this one :)

I dont normally turn up till late so you have plenty of time!

Add me as a deffo please Les, (Even though it is just a disco................Andy has promised a SPECIAL floorshow :P )

Single room please

well defo be there for 5pm (possibly a tad earlier)

I just had Steve call to see if I was wearing the penguin suit this year and I decided once was enough to inflict on anybody :rolleyes: , I did say it would be a dress down casual affair..................But....How about dressing for summer? I fancy putting on a pair of England cut offs, tee shirt, sandals (no socks ESPECIALLY WHITE :P ), sun glasses and a daft hat.

What do you think? :D

Erm...............................OK B)

but I draw the line at a bikini .............................. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tooooooooo cold!!!!!! :oops:

does this mean I can't wear a bikini? (actually, with my legs its probably not that good an idea!)

seriously, this sounds like a good idea - count me in!

• 2 weeks later...