Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T O C Christmas 2009 Chat

GIDDLEPIN

Just wanted to say oops.... missed the dates for sorting this...

Shame cause its always a good laugh and I get to see some lovely people :)

I am not sure we could have afforded it this year anyways tho :(

Hope you all have a fab time tho!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Devil-ish

• GIDDLEPIN

• Blue84

Just wanted to say oops.... missed the dates for sorting this...

Shame cause its always a good laugh and I get to see some lovely people :)

I am not sure we could have afforded it this year anyways tho :(

Hope you all have a fab time tho!

I can check availability if you want JJ, it would be good to see you and Mike again :thumbsup:

Just a quick questi B) on - are we doing a secret santa for this event? :newyear: You know the sort of thing - Everyone buys a silly gift for £5 max, and we divide them up when we get there?

Just a thought... :dots:

Just a quick questi B) on - are we doing a secret santa for this event? :newyear: You know the sort of thing - Everyone buys a silly gift for £5 max, and we divide them up when we get there?

Just a thought... :dots:

Well other years us gals have bought each other gifts..............but this seems a good idea to me! So do we each buy a 'gift' for £5 and put it in a sack on the day and then each pull out a gift??? :unsure:

Oh and are we all dressing up for the beach then???????????? B)

Not bothered about secret santa but are we dressing up???!!!

I am

As a giant banana?

was thinking about going as a pear but thern thought someone would inevitably ask 'a pair of what?' so gave up on that one.....

(insert groan or laugh here as you see fit)

however I do have a summer outfit sorted out, so i'm not too bothered about the secret santa - just wondered if it was something we did.

I'll stay in t-shirt and jeans....after all "summer" is full of rain so I'll be staying dry, oh and also preventing getting sun burnt :lol:

I dress for summer all year round anyway!!.. Are we gonna do that then?

Yep....Just keep your sandals, cut offs and knotted hankie on and it will be just another day at the office :thumbsup:

I'll stay in t-shirt and jeans....after all "summer" is full of rain so I'll be staying dry, oh and also preventing getting sun burnt :lol:

.........................dont forget ya sun hat n sun glasses.....................................!!!!!! B)

Cant decide myself twixt cut offs or shorts??????????????............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

.........................dont forget ya sun hat n sun glasses.....................................!!!!!! B)

Cant decide myself twixt cut offs or shorts??????????????............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Good point, yeah will have to get a hat....dunno whats about now tho...go for shorts!

Les, who am I sleeping with or am I on my own??? :P

You want to sleep? :o

Hell NO....that's why I was asking lol.

Poor poor Rich. :P at least he knows what he is in for......... :D

Oh dear.....................only 4 weeks?????????????? erk......................

must start sifting through my summer wardrobe for somat to wear........................................ :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links