Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T O C Christmas 2009 Chat

GIDDLEPIN

I'm having some right problems changing my room from a double to a single! Gonna ring back tomorrow!

Party in your room then?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WooooHoooo!!! :yahoo::thumbsup:

They are letting me have a double for the price of a single! I might pull a random bird!

Didn't think there were any "Random Birds" going :P ;) :lol: .............................[Checks TOC Christmas Party List]

The token random bird isn't coming this year :lol: :P

If you guys are hanging around the next morning I'd like to swing by and say hello before everyone leaves.... depending on my state of mind..... we have a free bar! ;)

It would be nice to see you in the morning Em!..................Not too sure about the "swinging" though ;) :lol:

Does that mean that I have to buy ANOTHER present? :eek:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Devil-ish

• GIDDLEPIN

• Blue84

I'm having some right problems changing my room from a double to a single! Gonna ring back tomorrow!

Party in your room then?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WooooHoooo!!! :yahoo::thumbsup:

They are letting me have a double for the price of a single! I might pull a random bird!

Didn't think there were any "Random Birds" going :P ;) :lol: .............................[Checks TOC Christmas Party List]

If you guys are hanging around the next morning I'd like to swing by and say hello before everyone leaves.... depending on my state of mind..... we have a free bar! ;)

It would be nice to see you in the morning Em!..................Not too sure about the "swinging" though ;) :lol:

Don't worry about it Steve..... you are a retired gentleman now, I'd hate to think I was taking away your Winter Heating Allowance..... :P

Don't worry about it Steve..... you are a retired gentleman now, I'd hate to think I was taking away your Winter Heating Allowance..... :P

Well Em...........We will just have to see what is left in Santas Sack....................... :P ;) :lol:

probably just my mind but that sounded rude..............................:P :lol: :D

probably just my mind but that sounded rude..............................:P :lol: :D

Moi????! B) .......... :eek: :P ;) .....................Wash your mouth out young man!!!!

(Long live the innuendo :lol: )

Just thought..........

Previous years have usually been on a Saturday and going home on a Sunday, meaning work the next day :(

This year we can have a whole weekend to recover....WOHOOOO!!!! :yahoo:

Just thought..........

Previous years have usually been on a Saturday and going home on a Sunday, meaning work the next day :(

Maybe the chance for a leisurely Saturday lunch at the Millers and a steady afternoon drive home? :thumbsup:

Just thought..........

I'm working Sunday!! :(

Roughly what time do you guys plan on heading back - my hotel will kick me out at 11am-ish so I'll head over to Sibson from Ullesthorpe (literally like 15 miles) then, but obviously not much point if you'll all have gone!

Well I don't drink much so I'll have one alcholic drink at a push and will be heading off straight after breakfast on Saturday to go to my Sisters for the day.

Roughly what time do you guys plan on heading back - my hotel will kick me out at 11am-ish so I'll head over to Sibson from Ullesthorpe (literally like 15 miles) then, but obviously not much point if you'll all have gone!

I will probably be there till late morning...............You never know your luck Em..........I might even be persuaded to buy you lunch ;) or maybe a morning coffee!

No idea what I am doing on the Sat.....might go to Hull, ummmmm might go with Rich...errrrr might go to the Zoo...might go home with Steve., or I might go to Stockport for the MR2 OC Xmas do...In other words I am free to please myself!!!

The world is my sea snail....they ran out of oysters!!

No idea what I am doing on the Sat.....might go to Hull, ummmmm might go with Rich...errrrr might go to the Zoo...might go home with Steve., or I might go to Stockport for the MR2 OC Xmas do...In other words I am free to please myself!!!

The world is my sea snail....they ran out of oysters!!

Life is like a box of biscuits Ash.................You never know what you are gonna get!!!!!!................They ran out of chocolates :P ;)

I plan to leave for home just after lunch, so if anyone wants to join me for lunch, let me know on the day. or something.

I plan to leave for home just after lunch, so if anyone wants to join me for lunch, let me know on the day. or something.

If you leave "after" lunch Phil, it will be to late to join you ;) :lol:

Well am packing my gear.......summer clothes, evening dress, erm jimjams, pressies, cards......................think thats the lot!!! phew :rolleyes:

Heavens only knows what Les wants packing................................... :unsure:

NEARLY THERE FOLKS :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am sorry guys and I feel poop for this but I couldn't afford to get pressies.....I can't even get the traditional chocolate mice. :crybaby:

And here is the best part.................I can just about afford to get Christmas cards. :crybaby::crybaby:

I want a job!!! :thumbsup:

dont worry ash your 'presance' is enough of a presant for us.

right ! the corollas packed ready for a quick getaway after work tomorrow - I should get there about.... erm..... 3.15. ish. roughly.

hope to see y'all in the bar!

I shall just throw a few things in a bag in the morning!

Hope to be there by mid afternoon.................safe journey everyone :thumbsup:

right ! the corollas packed ready for a quick getaway after work tomorrow - I should get there about.... erm..... 3.15. ish. roughly.

hope to see y'all in the bar!

Ah so the first one is on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

dropping the kids off at about 3:30 so will be there about 4:30ish depending on traffic.

see you all soon

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links