Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T O C Christmas 2009 Chat

GIDDLEPIN

I'm not gonna get changed half way, as long as i'm not the only one still in summer stuff!

We will see on the night eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :1eye:

I'll look like a numpty!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Devil-ish

• GIDDLEPIN

• Blue84

I'm not gonna get changed half way, as long as i'm not the only one still in summer stuff!

We will see on the night eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :1eye:

I'll look like a numpty!

You say this under the impression that you don't anyway... :P

Have made my decision!! Wearing 'summer gear' for pre meal drinkies n then quick change into Christmas dress for dinner :D <<< well I have bought it so WILL wear it!!!!!!!!!! :P

(Dont know if Les will do same but taking his gear just in case) :unsure:

Can I have some credit for that decision please? :P :lol: :P :lol:

OK OK you gave me the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK OK OK..........................................

Ta very much! :lol: :lol:

Really looking forward to this, for those that have been before whats the usual surfacing time the next morning? I won't be leaving that late as I imagine I'll be roped into doing stuff or being taxi service to my Parents :unsure:

Have made my decision!! Wearing 'summer gear' for pre meal drinkies n then quick change into Christmas dress for dinner :D <<< well I have bought it so WILL wear it!!!!!!!!!! :P

(Dont know if Les will do same but taking his gear just in case) :unsure:

Can I have some credit for that decision please? :P :lol: :P :lol:

OK OK you gave me the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK OK OK..........................................

Ta very much! :lol: :lol:

Really looking forward to this, for those that have been before whats the usual surfacing time the next morning? I won't be leaving that late as I imagine I'll be roped into doing stuff or being taxi service to my Parents :unsure:

Cant remember what time breakfast is as I normally dont make it!

Cant remember what time breakfast is as I normally dont make it!

Mmmmmmm! breakfast! :drool:

Best part of the day even with a hang over.

oh yeah, we were first there last year. there have been occasions where people havent been seen until leaving time.

dont worry andy ill be dining in me shorts and vest top ;)

oh yeah, we were first there last year. there have been occasions where people havent been seen until leaving time.

dont worry andy ill be dining in me shorts and vest top ;)

Sweet!

:D Yeah it'll be great to see everyone again.

My costume - er - clothes are ready to go,even a change of clothes in case. :rolleyes:

I have booked my sun tan sessions!! ;) ;)

I'm having some right problems changing my room from a double to a single! Gonna ring back tomorrow!

Enjoy the extra room!

I'm having some right problems changing my room from a double to a single! Gonna ring back tomorrow!

Party in your room then?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WooooHoooo!!! :yahoo::thumbsup:

Party in your room then?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WooooHoooo!!! :yahoo::thumbsup:

They are letting me have a double for the price of a single! I might pull a random bird!

They are letting me have a double for the price of a single! I might pull a random bird!

Didn't think there were any "Random Birds" going :P ;) :lol: .............................[Checks TOC Christmas Party List]

Didn't think there were any "Random Birds" going :P ;) :lol: .............................[Checks TOC Christmas Party List]

hope he doesn't mean me - i'm not that kind of 'bird' - but I can be fairly random at times.......

just over a week to go now!!!! getting excited now!!!!!!

This time next week we will have finished the meal and be getting down to some serious drinking and partyyyyyyyyyyyyyying :yahoo:

The token random bird isn't coming this year :lol: :P

If you guys are hanging around the next morning I'd like to swing by and say hello before everyone leaves.... depending on my state of mind..... we have a free bar! ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links