Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recommended Engine Oil For 2008 2.0d4d Tr Model

SDOHERTY-007

RECENTLY PURCHASED BLACK AVENSIS TR WITH 24000 MILES ON THE CLOCK. WELL HAPPY WITH CAR GREAT TO DRIVE, ALOT OF EXTRAS WITH BUILT IN EUROPEAN SAT NAV BEING THE BEST FEATURE. CAR COME WITH FULL SERVICE FROM TOYOTA GARAGE. BUT I WOULD ALWAYS BUY N OIL TO STORE IN MY GARAGE WITH SOME OTHER ACCESSORIES. I WAS TOLD TO USE Castrol EDGE TURBO DIESEL 0W-30??

RECENTLY PURCHASED BLACK AVENSIS TR WITH 24000 MILES ON THE CLOCK. WELL HAPPY WITH CAR GREAT TO DRIVE, ALOT OF EXTRAS WITH BUILT IN EUROPEAN SAT NAV BEING THE BEST FEATURE. CAR COME WITH FULL SERVICE FROM TOYOTA GARAGE. BUT I WOULD ALWAYS BUY N OIL TO STORE IN MY GARAGE WITH SOME OTHER ACCESSORIES. I WAS TOLD TO USE CASTROL EDGE TURBO DIESEL 0W-30??

hello mate

in case the car had good dealership service then and moreover you can be refered to the manual with lubrication schedule to see what oil grades are to be normally applied. firstly you have to be sure that Toyota recomends 0w30 in general.

Cheers/Igor