Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

craigy37

Just thought i would say hello to you all, hopefully we will be a doing a deal on saturday to get a a little IQ as our 2nd car.

I have not posted on here for a while as we sold our rav 4 that we brought a few years back for a honda civic which we still have but we are just about to trade in our Audi TT for an IQ we have got a test drive booked on saturday for two hours and then we are looking to do a deal so hopefully by september we will have an IQ. They look really nice we are still a bit unsure of what colour to go for as i think white stands out more and i think it makes the car but we have always had black cars and are looking at black. The Mrs wanted purple but we were told it's a 12 - 16 week wait. Did anyone get any deals on thier cars and what should we look out for.

We have already got a price for the tt to trade in that we thought was fair and they will give us £200 off the IQ if we agree before the end of the month.

Anyway thanks good forum too and some nice IQs

Did anyone get any deals on thier cars and what should we look out for.

There are some good tips on securing a good deal in this thread.

The only thing I got from my dealer for nothing was coffee!

Blimey :o well we have already got 200 off the car and we are hoping to get a bit more for our part exchange got a two hour test drive tomorrow then we can sort out any details and freebies i will let you know how we get on.

Fingers crossed

The problem in uk is that you can't buy from other EU countries... bacause of righ hand driving, in france toyota must do something when customers tell them they can have 10% if they buy to a "mandataire".

now got our IQ on order got £500 off in the end Got £9300 for the part ex and £200 off the IQ should be here in 1-2 weeks :D cant wait had a test drive today and it is a nice car to drive.

Got a date now it should be ready next friday on the downside though i saw my first one today and our neighbour 2 doors down has one :( in white too.

at least we can have a peterborough meet :D

Hi, im just down the road in northampton i would be happy to pop over one weekend, i have a standard iq in black.anyone else fancy it??????........... ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links