Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Should I Buy A Corolla Or Auris

REDBANKUK

My wife has a W reg 1.4 Toyota Corolla which we both like. :rolleyes:

I am wondering whether to buy one of the final model Corollas or go for an Auris.

I do about 4000 miles a year.

My main needs are a peaceful and quiet cabin with enough power for motorways.

If you have a late model Corolla, please tell me what you think about your car and what would you do.

BUY A T-SPORT....seeing as you only do 4k a year....everyone of those 4kmiles wil feel amazing with lift....

Try both, the Auris will be quieter than the Rolla but the E12 will be quieter than your E11. The price difference will be significant and the early Auris's have had a few niggles.

auris might be the better bet if its mainly a quiet motorway style car, again depends what engine you go for as well. t sports are refined but prob not the best motorway cruisers.. something like the later corolla diesels might be worth looking into?

I would say the Corolla SR would be ideal... although doing 4k a year it isnt ideal for a diesel so maybe a T-Sport... i believe the corollas to be nicer on the eyes compared to the auris. :lol:

I'd say a Corolla.

I work for Toyota and most people who had Corolla's on their car scheme said they preferred the Corolla to the Auris when they stopped building Corolla. This was one of the main reasons I got one. The Corolla won car of the year. The Auris didn't!

I prefer the looks of my Corolla. The Auris looks like a big Yaris to me!

I agree with clangnuts Auris do look like a big Yaris, a Corolla will be cheaper to buy and I don't really think it matters what model Corolla as long as you like it.

T Sport are nice but perhaps it might not be suitable for all.

Corolla Diesel all day long for the 4k miles you do. sounds like your not really into the whole driving the car hard just to go fast thing so that would rule out the t sport in all honesty.

The derv is easy to drive, has more than enough power to cruise on a motorway, wont cost the earth to buy and run.

Thanks EVERYONE for letting me know what you think of your Corollas :)

I am going to get out there and have a drive in one soon.

i love my corolla, its not a TS, but i love everything about it

wish i could afford the insurance on a TS :( , will probably buy a TS once i have built up my no claims

like someone has already said the auris does look like a big yaris

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links