Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheel And Tyre Packages...

Dan1862

Hey everybody, just a quick one, as you can see I have the Vitz RS (so, Yaris T-Sport by any other name) and have just been offered a wheel/tyre package, now, I've been assured by the company in question that a set of 17x7 wheels with 195/40/17 Tyres will not scrub at full lock or cause me any other difficulties... now, various companies over the years have told me these things when I've gone up a SMALL size in wheels, and there's been scrubbing, so the last thing I want to do is jump 3" in size and 1" in width from my standard 14x6's and find I have issues with scrubbing, so any advice on this would be muchly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Dan

I wouldn't bother with 17" wheels on our Yaris, they just look far too big and the ride might be far too choppy.

If i was you i would fit some smart deep dish 15's and lower it for the Euro look. B)

That's one of the things I was thinking... I have actually gotten myself a quote on a set of 14x6's (as in all honesty, I'd rather keep the sizes the same, just to avoid any possible problems) with tyres for $1200 from the mag & turbo warehouse over here, which is about 480 pounds, so not a bad deal really, and about a quarter of a months wages, so I was thinking of going for these:

p4a772cb543ec1.jpg

Almost as cheap as just tyres on their own, and very slinky, in my opinion.

The only reason I'd been thinking of the 17"s was because they're on sale (so would only be $95 more) and they do look awesome:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=237991442 (sorry, no img link for those :S website in question won't allow it)

Personally, I love the spit rim look, but I do also really like the Advanti's :D

That's one of the things I was thinking... I have actually gotten myself a quote on a set of 14x6's (as in all honesty, I'd rather keep the sizes the same, just to avoid any possible problems) with tyres for $1200 from the mag & turbo warehouse over here, which is about 480 pounds, so not a bad deal really, and about a quarter of a months wages, so I was thinking of going for these:

p4a772cb543ec1.jpg

Almost as cheap as just tyres on their own, and very slinky, in my opinion.

The only reason I'd been thinking of the 17"s was because they're on sale (so would only be $95 more) and they do look awesome:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=237991442 (sorry, no img link for those :S website in question won't allow it)

Personally, I love the spit rim look, but I do also really like the Advanti's :D

Very nice Dan! B) They would really suit it! ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links