Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Considering Getting A Verso Tr (mar 2007)

yoast

We are considering a Mar 2007 Verso TR (A decent deal came up), because we need to replace our burnt-out Jan 2006 T3.

We also looked for Mazda5's and other comparable car, but we found that we like the Verso best.

Yhe TR appears to have extra gadgets (Bleutooth, six Speakers, tinted glass and aux-in).

I have a couple of quesions which I hope you may answer.

I have not been able to determine which Owner's Manual is applicable (On the Tech-Docs in AIM http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/Aim.aspx?menuitem=2). For the Bleutooth and the audio. Can you help? There are Bleutooth UIM, SWC and a Bluetooth-English downloads as well as a THF Universal Phone manual.

If you have a comparable Verso TR maybe you cna answer these questions.

1. What is this aux-in like (small headphone jack? RCA connection?) and where is it located? (on dash?).

2. Does the TR come with MP3/WMA disc capability?

3. The description says 6 discs: can the changer read MP3 discs?

4. If there is a changer, is it built into the head-unit or located elsewhere (under the seats?).

Thanks for your help.

Yoast

I have a march 09 verso sr which has a 6 disk cd changer built into the head unit and yes it can read mp3/wma. can't help with any of the other questions though sorry.

mike.

I have a march 09 verso sr which has a 6 disk cd changer built into the head unit and yes it can read mp3/wma. can't help with any of the other questions though sorry.

mike.

Thanks Mike.

I hope the 2007 one will have the same.

mike.

Thanks Mike.

t hasn,t cause its the pre-facelift that has not wma/mp3 the facelift verso is from June/july-2007

We are considering a Mar 2007 Verso TR (A decent deal came up), because we need to replace our burnt-out Jan 2006 T3.

We also looked for Mazda5's and other comparable car, but we found that we like the Verso best.

Yhe TR appears to have extra gadgets (Bleutooth, six speakers, tinted glass and aux-in).

I have not been able to determine which Owner's Manual is applicable (On the Tech-Docs in AIM http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/Aim.aspx?menuitem=2). For the Bleutooth and the audio. Can you help? There are Bleutooth UIM, SWC and a Bluetooth-English downloads as well as a THF Universal Phone manual.

1. What is this aux-in like (small headphone jack? RCA connection?) and where is it located? (on dash?).

4. If there is a changer, is it built into the head-unit or located elsewhere (under the seats?).

Mine is a Aug 2006 TR

I'm not aware of a AUX input so maybe it came after my model , but the 6 disc changer is located under the drivers seat.

Cant help with the mp3 compatability question as I've never had cause to try it.

I can highly recommend the bluetooth phone gadget, it is made by motorola so try there website for documentation but on the AIM website it is the one with steering wheel control you need to look at.

I have nothing but praise for by TR and have not suffered with any of the horrors that I have heard about on this site - may be I'm speaking too soon...............

Thanks for your help.

Yoast

mike.

Thanks Mike.

t hasn,t cause its the pre-facelift that has not wma/mp3 the facelift verso is from June/july-2007

Thanks for the clarity.

Should still be a nice car :-)

Yhe TR appears to have extra gadgets (Bleutooth, six speakers, tinted glass and aux-in).

Mine is a Aug 2006 TR

I'm not aware of a AUX input so maybe it came after my model , but the 6 disc changer is located under the drivers seat.

Cant help with the mp3 compatability question as I've never had cause to try it.

I can highly recommend the bluetooth phone gadget, it is made by motorola so try there website for documentation but on the AIM website it is the one with steering wheel control you need to look at.

I have nothing but praise for by TR and have not suffered with any of the horrors that I have heard about on this site - may be I'm speaking too soon...............

Thanks for your help.

Yoast

Thanks for your help.

If the car has no AUX-in I will have a connects2 fit so I can play the Satnav & mp3 player audio over the six Speakers.

Unfortunately, that may mean disconnecting the CD-changer. An 8Gb SD card in the Garmin will hold about a 100 CD's as MP3's.

mike.

Thanks Mike.

Thanks for the clarity.

Should still be a nice car :-)

Yep still is a nice car B)

• 2 weeks later...