Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Satnav And Isports Package

Lofty2k9

I'm thinking about getting these 2 as I use a satnav alot and mine is not the best and saves me keep dirtying my window when I use it, and i just really like the sports package, but does anyone know how much toyota would cost for labour to fit them?

I'm thinking about getting these 2 as I use a satnav alot and mine is not the best and saves me keep dirtying my window when I use it, and i just really like the sports package, but does anyone know how much toyota would cost for labour to fit them?

hey bit off topic but really nice photogrphy in ur profile pic! :)

the sports kit itself is 500 pounds i think sat nav is around 800 not sure fitting should also be ridicule...shoulda fit them when u bought the car!

I no yeh but didnt think I would want them then lol

Full fitting instructions can be downloaded of the web. I downloaded quite a few toyota installations pdfs last week at work.

When i return on tuesday I will copy the link onto here.

Just been into toyota and they told me I cant have the satnav as they only do it when you first order the car, and to have the sports package it will cost me around £1200 for the parts and them to fit it

Just been into toyota and they told me I cant have the satnav as they only do it when you first order the car, and to have the sports package it will cost me around £1200 for the parts and them to fit it

Blimey that sounds a bit extreme.

You can buy the spolier etc of eBay, the link is for a non painted one but white are on there if you look.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-TOYOTA-IQ-RO...id=p3286.c0.m14

Also fitting instructions for items can be found here:

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/Aim.aspx?menuitem=2

Just click the search aim button and put IQ into the vehicle drop down box.

Then click the down arrow on the acessory group and see all the pdf's available.

Blimey that sounds a bit extreme.

You can buy the spolier etc of eBay, the link is for a non painted one but white are on there if you look.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-TOYOTA-IQ-RO...id=p3286.c0.m14

Also fitting instructions for items can be found here:

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/Aim.aspx?menuitem=2

Just click the search aim button and put IQ into the vehicle drop down box.

Then click the down arrow on the acessory group and see all the pdf's available.

I searched eBay but they dont have Silver parts.

I searched eBay but they dont have Silver parts.

Buy the non painted spoiler and have it sprayed. I have a black one on order.

• 2 weeks later...

A important point to notice about sat-nav... if (as i wanted) you want to listen to music thanks to usb plug-in... just be informed that the sat nav can't recognize more tha 255 titles on your usb key...

So i have 7 useless Go on my usb key... i bought only to use in my IQ...

Next soluce... to use a bluetooth device... just have to find one that can be manager from sat nav.