Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Want A New Phone..

Jimlad

I currently have a sony erriccson phone... dunno what one ( but the one on the TV where they spin on their hands etc ).

Looking for a new one... any suggestions ?? Want something flashy ! Any phones with a biult in flash ?

Had the P800.. and heaps of other phones in the past... so gotta be something new.

nokia 410 (banana matrix phone) cutting edge mate, yours for a tenner!

try the nokia 6600 id like one of them really tricked up as mine 7650s gettin a bit tired!

just use the monies on getting blonde high lights put in to go with the full flashy git look... :P :lol: (joke)

I have the P800.. and am well impressed..

Im due to change in in a few months myself.. so would be interestin to see what is available now..

lol you've had a P800.. I saw this post and was going to reply "do not get a P800"

I've been given one for my company mobile and find it ver annoying :lol:

Samsung E710 already mentioned, as well as another version which isn't a flipphone but still includes a flash - saw it on the back of magazine, so expects available now.

Sony Ericsson Z1010 - available soon - memory stick slot, etc, etc. Check their site

Nokia 6230 - Available mid march - MMC cards, etc ,etc. - This is the one I'm waiting for. Until then my T68i will have to carry on duties :)

I'm after a T630 .. it's the T610, but with loads of extras ..

I've still using my T68 .. 12 days of Battery life?? Can't go wrong.

I'm after a T630 .. it's the T610, but with loads of extras ..

I've still using my T68 .. 12 days of battery life?? Can't go wrong.

My p800 gives me that Battery life as well if not a little more... :thumbsup:

Personal taste is any Clamshell which has bluetooth (BT) - Current Clamshell faves: Panasonic x70 or SonyEricsson z600. To be honest though I'm happy with my T68i. I know it's old and basic, but I have my Palm TungstenT to do all the whizz-bang stuff, plus it communicates with the phone over BT :thumbsup:

When you have BT it doesn't matter what your phone looks like as you never need to touch it. If you get a call, use the BT handsfree Headset and leave the phone in the bag/pocket.

I've still using my T68 .. 12 days of battery life?? Can't go wrong.

Nice phone, but I must admit it doesn't qualify as either flashy or new. I've got one, and the batteries can't be beat for long life :thumbsup:

Whatever you do dont get sucked into the whole 3G thing.

I got one of those NEC 606e 3G phones last year and have made like 4 video calls at the most. Not enough people have got them, they cost too much, the phones and service are crap and everyone wants privacy on the phone anyway so video calls are a waste of time :thumbsup:

Give us your number when you do Jim, I dont know anyone with a pic phone lol we can swap car pics :lol:

lol.. you must live in a very secluded part of the world...even the little kids round here have the picture phone!!... :D

I do mate, we've just had running water installed, apparantly there's something called the "wheel" coming this way soon :blink::eek:

I've got the SE Z600 and I love it it's smart and more important it's Blue tooth - has all the gargets etc

I've had the Blue tooth SE HCB 30 fitted to my car so it's brilliant.

Why not visit mobileburn.com forum the people on their are very helpful.

Kaz

I've got a P800, its a great paperweight, but a crap phone.

Best one so far has to be my Nokia 7250i

Oi... there aint notin wrong with the P800..

You obviously havent found all the extra's off the net for it!.. :P

Asha> Thats actually a flashy phone.. hm... never seen on before...

Thanx Fizz.

:P

Its a sweet phone. I keep taking pictures of my car. SAD OR WHAT?

But it makes me HAPPY :D

:yes: