Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Breaking My 1989 Supercharged Corolla Gt-I

AE_92

Hi all I’ve decided to break my rolla instead of getting it repaired :( spent a lot of time and money on this car but seen another car I want not sure if Iam going to sell the engine yet as I thinking of keeping it for my new car but I'll List all the stuff on the car anyway

SOLD-Ae101 Toyota Levin GT-Z E58 LSD 5 speed gearbox with drive shafts (has a small crack were you fill the gearbox oil in from me over tightening it :rolleyes: put abit of epoxy putty on it but still leaking but very very little could do with getting it welded)-250 With driveshafts-SOLD

Ae92 GT-Z E58 non LSD 5 speed gearbox with driveshaft’s (in good condition but the driveshaft’s need new CV joints basically could do with a rebuild)-150 with driveshafts

*******SOLD*******Ap-racing 4pot racing calipers with ap-racing vented and slotted discs and Ferodo DS 2500 pads only done 300 miles also comes with some spare pads x 3 (one caliper has a scratched on the side from he trying to fit my 15" rays over them could do with a respray these are very good breaks must be at least 4 times more affective then the stock brakes!!:D for AE92 not sure if it will fit other corolla's will need at least 16" rims to fit over these bad boys)-£650 costs 1200 new I have the receipt to *******SOLD*******

********SOLD********Brand new superflex ploy bushes for AE92 corolla gti the whole kit from fensport (never got a chance to fit these and are brand new I have opened one of the packets to see them not sure if they will fit other model corolla's or Toyotas )-cost 240 new (£276 including vat) from fensport looking for £210

this is what you get :)

A = F996 Front wishbone front bush kit [2 bushes in kit] £22.70

B = F997 Front wishbone rear bush kit [2 bushes in kit] £51.65

C = F991 Front anti-rollbar (24mm) to chassis kit [2 bushes in kit] £10.20

E = F823 Rear trailing arm kit [4 bushes in kit] £62.50

F = F1040 Rear control arm inner bush kit [4 bushes in kit] £50.47

G = F1039 Rear control arm outer bush kit [4 bushes in kit] £58.65

H = F613 Rear anti-rollbar (14mm) to chassis kit [2 bushes in kit]

************SOLD***********

findanza light flywheel for 4agze-£110

Boost gauge with the pipe unknown make-£10

************SOLD***********16”x7 et35 wheels unknown make with Dunlop Formular-R track tyres-(one tyre has some cuts in it from the car being too low but nothing major)-£350 ************SOLD***********

*******SOLD*******Goodrige Stainless Braided Hoses (the front two have been used but the rears have never been fitted yeah i know iam lazy lol )- £35*******SOLD*******

One rear brake disc and ebc green stuff pads (couldn’t get one of the calipers off due to a rusted bolt then forgot to put these on :o yeah i know iam very lazy lol )- £30

Gti front bumper new about half a year old (bought this new from Toyota when i had the car respayed cost me aaaaaalot of money)-55 will need to be sprayed

2x Gti rear tail gates one with glass one without-50 with glass and 30 the one without

Gti new rear bumper about half a year old (bought this new from Toyota when i had the car respayed cost me aaaaaalot of money)- 45 will need to be sprayed

Gti new door about half a year old no rust!! and has dynamat on the in side of it (bought this new from Toyota when i had the car respayed due to my old one being bent cost me a silly amount of money)-£80

New D/s wing has dents on it 15 no rust!-15

New side lights about half a year old-35

New indicators about half a year old (the ones that go in the wings not the bumper ones) -15

New Walbro fuel pump-60

2x Corolla steering wheel boss’s-10 each

Standard 4agze intercoolers x 2 -35 each

********SOLD**********Leda custom made coilovers fronts need to be rebuilt no top mounts as well-200******SOLD********

******SOLD*******Tein ae92 adjustable pillow ball top mount front and rear (front have been used rear never been fitted)-150 for front and 100 for rear (these will also fit ae101 and ae111)******SOLD*****

*****SOLD SC12 supercharger with pipe’s and throttlebody-100 SOLD*****

Toyota emblem horn button for aftermarket steering wheels-5

Brand new front knoi shocks-200

*******SOLD*******H&R hub centric wheel spacers 1 inch (I think) one of the studs will need replacing -40*******SOLD*******

******SOLD***** Ap racing 600 Racing brake fluid NEW -£15 *******SOLD*******

SOLD-BLITZ SUS airfilter-£35-SOLD

Side skirts-£15

wing mirrors-5 each

p/s door not new but in good Condition -50

*****SOLD cosworth RS aluminium radiator has some marks on them but nothing major-80 SOLD*****

(On all the small items the price is including delivery but not the bigger item you will have to collect)

you can collect if you like iam located in east London

That’s all I can think of right now (have a lot more stuff but cant remember right now) will post some pic's of most of the stuff by today if you have any questions please ask Thanks

My bro just saw this, said this thing was quick at the tunnel runs.

might pinch that fromt bumper off ya if my corolla comes back.

cheers

My bro just saw this, said this thing was quick at the tunnel runs.

might pinch that fromt bumper off ya if my corolla comes back.

cheers

ok mate np let me know :thumbsup:

OK here are the pic's I promised also found some more stuff!

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

Here are some more pic's :yawn: lol ;)

Pic's of the wheels and tyres and the ap racing brakes

some of the wheels have some marks on them as you can see in the pic's

IMG_2539.jpg

here a pic of were the wheels scraped the wing nothing major

IMG_2542.jpg

IMG_2543.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

pic's of the d/s door (newish)

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

pic of the p/s door not new but in good Condition -50

IMG_2568.jpg

wing mirrors-5 each

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

walbro fuel pump

IMG_2632.jpg

more pic's

IMG_2634.jpg

IMG_2635.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

Side lights

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2549.jpg

indicators

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

could be interested in the bonnet dude how much?

could be interested in the bonnet dude how much?

hay if you want it you will have to wait as iam still using the car but how does 20 sound?

sounds good. let us know when its availiable. ;)

sounds good. let us know when its availiable. ;)

cool forgot to mention it has some rust on the inside of the bonnet I can take some pic's if you like

can do but its going to be sprayed anyway ;)

Np i'll take some pic's anyway just so you know what ur getting :)

hi

do you still have the supercharger?

cheers ned

Hi mate yes still for sale :)

any pics of the blitz sus?

here are some pic's of the Blitz

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

Np i'll take some pic's anyway just so you know what ur getting :)

here are some pic's of the rust

IMG_2653.jpg

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2655.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm more than interested in the door. Which side is it?

Also, can you get some picks up og thedrivers side wing? I want to get a new one along with the rear arches, behind the rear of the sideskirts is where I desperatly need it repairing. I definitly need the near-side rear arch to be replaced too. What are yours like mate?

Cheers

Also, can you get some picks up og thedrivers side wing? I want to get a new one along with the rear arches, behind the rear of the sideskirts is where I desperatly need it repairing. I definitly need the near-side rear arch to be replaced too. What are yours like mate?

Cheers

Hi mate the driver’s side door is the new one and the other side one is the old one which is still in very good condition to

I can get you some pics of the wing tomorrow

The rear arches are no good all rusted up :(

if there anything else you need let me know asap as I am going to be scraping the Shell soon with most of the parts still in it

Prices droped

Hi all I’ve decided to break my rolla instead of getting it repaired :( spent a lot of time and money on this car but seen another car I want not sure if Iam going to sell the engine yet as I thinking of keeping it for my new car but I'll List all the stuff on the car anyway

Ae101 Toyota Levin GT-Z E58 LSD 5 speed gearbox with drive shafts (has a small crack were you fill the gearbox oil in from me over tightening it :rolleyes: put abit of epoxy putty on it but still leaking but very very little could do with getting it welded)-250 With driveshafts

Ae92 GT-Z E58 non LSD 5 speed gearbox with driveshaft’s (in good condition but the driveshaft’s need new CV joints basically could do with a rebuild)-150 with driveshafts

Ap-racing 4pot racing calipers with ap-racing vented and slotted discs and Ferodo DS 2500 pads only done 300 miles also comes with some spare pads x 3 (one caliper has a scratched on the side from he trying to fit my 15" rays over them could do with a respray these are very good breaks must be at least 4 times more affective then the stock brakes!!:D for AE92 not sure if it will fit other corolla's will need at least 16" rims to fit over these bad boys)-£600 costs 1200 new I have the receipt to

Brand new superflex ploy bushes for AE92 corolla gti the whole kit from fensport (never got a chance to fit these and are brand new I have opened one of the packets to see them not sure if they will fit other model corolla's or Toyotas )-cost 240 new (£276 including vat) from fensport looking for £190

this is what you get :)

A = F996 Front wishbone front bush kit [2 bushes in kit] £22.70

B = F997 Front wishbone rear bush kit [2 bushes in kit] £51.65

C = F991 Front anti-rollbar (24mm) to chassis kit [2 bushes in kit] £10.20

E = F823 Rear trailing arm kit [4 bushes in kit] £62.50

F = F1040 Rear control arm inner bush kit [4 bushes in kit] £50.47

G = F1039 Rear control arm outer bush kit [4 bushes in kit] £58.65

H = F613 Rear anti-rollbar (14mm) to chassis kit [2 bushes in kit]

findanza light flywheel for 4agze-£100

Competition clutch cover 30% uprated-£30

Boost gauge with the pipe unknown make-£10

16”x7 et35 wheels unknown make with Dunlop Formular-R track tyres-(one tyre has some cuts in it from the car being too low but nothing major)-£300 (can split the tyres and wheel up)

Goodrige Stainless Braided Hoses (the front two have been used but the rears have never been fitted yeah i know iam lazy lol )- £35

One rear brake disc and ebc green stuff pads (couldn’t get one of the calipers off due to a rusted bolt then forgot to put these on :o yeah i know iam very lazy lol )- £30

Gti front bumper new about half a year old (bought this new from Toyota when i had the car respayed cost me aaaaaalot of money)-55 will need to be sprayed

2x Gti rear tail gates one with glass one without-50 with glass and 30 the one without

Gti new rear bumper about half a year old (bought this new from Toyota when i had the car respayed cost me aaaaaalot of money)- 45 will need to be sprayed

Gti new door about half a year old no rust!! and has dynamat on the in side of it (bought this new from Toyota when i had the car respayed due to my old one being bent cost me a silly amount of money)-£80

New D/s wing has dents on it 15 no rust!-15

New side lights about half a year old- 10 each

New indicators about half a year old (the ones that go in the wings not the bumper ones) -5 each

New Walbro fuel pump-60

2x Corolla steering wheel boss’s-10 each

Standard 4agze intercoolers x 2 -35 each

Leda custom made coilovers fronts need to be rebuilt no top mounts as well-200

Tein ae92 adjustable pillow ball top mount front and rear (front have been used rear never been fitted)-150 for front and 100 for rear (these will also fit ae101 and ae111)

*****SOLD SC12 supercharger with pipe’s and throttlebody-100 SOLD*****

H&R hub centric wheel spacers 1 inch (I think) one of the studs will need replacing -35

Ap racing 600 Racing brake fluid NEW -£10

BLITZ SUS airfilter-£30

wing mirrors-5 each

p/s door not new but in good Condition -50

*****SOLD cosworth RS aluminium radiator has some marks on them but nothing major-80 SOLD*****

(On all the small items the price is including delivery but not the bigger item you will have to collect)

you can collect if you like iam located in east London

That’s all I can think of right now (have a lot more stuff but cant remember right now) will post some pic's of most of the stuff by today if you have any questions please ask Thanks

I also have a alpine d310r head unit with the sat nav system for £500

oops double post :blush:

Cheers

Hi mate the driver’s side door is the new one and the other side one is the old one which is still in very good condition to

if there anything else you need let me know asap as I am going to be scraping the Shell soon with most of the parts still in it

O.K. mate thanks.

I'd like to see pictures of both doors and would pay £120 for both. This is providing that they have no rust and I come to you to pick them up.

Are the dents in the wing easy enough to push out or will they require some serious work? If the dents are small and just require a bit of pressure, then I'll take it.

Thanks a lot mate.

Cheers

O.K. mate thanks.

I'd like to see pictures of both doors and would pay £120 for both. This is providing that they have no rust and I come to you to pick them up.

Are the dents in the wing easy enough to push out or will they require some serious work? If the dents are small and just require a bit of pressure, then I'll take it.

Thanks a lot mate.

hi mate here are some pic's of the doors yeah I would take 120 for them there is no rust on the doors and they have no dents

Here is the Passenger side door

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

Here’s the drives side door

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

and the D/S wing

IMG_0521.jpg

and here’s the P/S wing with the damage

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

Both wings have no rust on them

here are some pic's of the Findanza and the uprated Clutch cover

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

and side skirts in good condition

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links