Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Breaking My 1989 Supercharged Corolla Gt-I

AE_92

Are u selling those BBS rims?

lol no sorry not for sale

• 1 month later...

Hello mate, Jerran here ( you've had a few bits off me in the past ) I remember your ae92 was lowered, have you got the lowering springs from it ? Or what shocks and springs were you running ? Need to lower my latest find before it's first track day

Hello mate, Jerran here ( you've had a few bits off me in the past ) I remember your ae92 was lowered, have you got the lowering springs from it ? Or what shocks and springs were you running ? Need to lower my latest find before it's first track day

hi Jerran I had coilovers on it which I have sold I dont have any lowering springs but i do have some brand new front knoi shock forsale

Let me know if your interested i'll sort you out with a nice price to :thumbsup:

(ps I thought you had enough of gti's :D lol )

hi Jerran I had coilovers on it which I have sold I dont have any lowering springs but i do have some brand new front knoi shock forsale

Let me know if your interested i'll sort you out with a nice price to :thumbsup:

(ps I thought you had enough of gti's :D lol )

Thnaks for the reply, no, I'm after a set of lowering springs to drop it down a little, I think my shocks are fine. I'd thought I'd had enough too, had an Audi A3 turbo for a while and got bored of it, not as fast and no way near as much fun to drive. Found a nice standard black Gti locally at a very good price and now it's mine so I'm back basically. Mine is all standard apart from the stereo, needs lowering for sure though !

• 3 weeks later...

Well bud is engine still there? Would you take 200 cash for it?

Thanks

lol no the engine not forsale.....................yet

may sell it later on but not for that cheap!

• 2 months later...

this may be a silly question, but will the blitz fit my rolla? If so i am interested as it will save me a packet buying a new one lol

this may be a silly question, but will the blitz fit my rolla? If so i am interested as it will save me a packet buying a new one lol

sorry mate the Blitz is sold :(

• 1 year later...

hi mate..

did u still have the fidanza flywheel?

how to contact u?

can u email it to me. corolla92charger@hotmail.com

• 9 years later...

i need parking light rightside of corolla 89 london model. plz reply

Just now, Sheeraz Gul said:

i need parking light rightside of corolla 89 london model. plz reply

The topic is over 11 years old, so presumably any parts would have gone long ago !