Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jbl Sound System?

josh 66

HI guys...I,am going to order a toyota IQ soon....Can anybody tell me if the JBL sound sytem is worth paying for?.....Dealer said it will cost about

£700 fitted, I love my music in the car ,so still thinking about it. Also not sure about the colour.....I like white or Black.....Any iq owners who can help please? :unsure:

HI guys...I,am going to order a toyota IQ soon....Can anybody tell me if the JBL sound sytem is worth paying for?.....Dealer said it will cost about

£700 fitted, I love my music in the car ,so still thinking about it. Also not sure about the colour.....I like white or Black.....Any iq owners who can help please? :unsure:

It is my understanding that any options/extras you pick at the time of ordering you don't have to pay fitting on. I think the cost for the JBL kit should be about £500. It contains 6 uprated Speakers and an amplifier that fits under the driver's seat. It is meant to be better than the standard set up . I thought about it, but couldn't quite afford it.

I have a black IQ and I'm really happy with it. I can only suggest looking at pictures of all the different colours, or seeing the cars in the flesh at your dealer before making a decision. I know some colours have longer waiting times than others too.

When we ordered ours at the weekend both black and white is about a 2 week wait, we went for white in the end as our last three cars have been black and they are a bit rubbish to keep clean and show up too many paint issues.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links