Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Size Of Wheel

Monkey_dave85

hi does anyone know the maximum size of wheel in diameter and width i can get for the IQ3 without them rubbing on the arches? my IQ has been lowered by 25 mm wondering if ne one knows.

• 5 months later...

hi does anyone know the maximum size of wheel in diameter and width i can get for the IQ3 without them rubbing on the arches? my IQ has been lowered by 25 mm wondering if ne one knows.

hi, is there anyluck on this yet ?? i have just brought mine and will be looking for some decent alloys but im unsure on the size :)

I'm not sure, but there's listings on eBay for wheels ranging from 15" to 19" !

I think a few people on here have fitted 17"x7"(?) but I don't know if they suffer from any scrapping on their arches.

I have 17" wheels with 215/40X17 tyres on mine. I don't get any rubbing. I wouldn't want to go any bigger, if anything I think 16" wheels would be the best compromise.

You could fit 18's but most of them are 8" wide, and you will struggle to fit them in the arches. You would also need a 30/35 profile tyre, which would make the IQ a real handful with tramlinning on rough roads. The tyre are also really expensive.

Choose a nice 17" wheel you like, and slap them on. It will look great.