Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Mods To Get Me To About 170-180bhp?

prettyatc

• 2 months later...
What mods should i do to get my stock glanza to produce around 170 to 180 bhp? Please help.

im under the asumtion it a turbo :huh: and you have a good working engine & turbo ,

so i'll go with that :lol: ,get rid of the efi pipe, induction kit relocated to the front grill, full exaust system including mani & decat pipe, boost controller or adjustable actuater running 1bar boost, and a remap with a after market ecu or fuel controller ( if using fuel controller then you need a fuel cut defender also , not nessesery with after market ecu ) and would be no harm porting the wastegate to , ;)

• 2 months later...

glanza stock turbo come with about 8-10psi high boost, just add more fuel by purchasing a piggyback such as greddy e-manage blue and you can reach up to 15psi comfortably without any problems, upgrade injectors and fuel pump then that should gain you about 10hp

No.1 thing you need for running more boost is an uprated manifold. Stock manifold on 1 bar will melt piston 3 in no time.

Decent manifold (no eBay crap)

front mount air filter

decat and exhaust

hks actuator @ 1 bar

cheap fuelling route- RRFPR+ FCD

proper fuelling route- Emanage blue

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links