Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Facelift Aygo Or Old Skool?

adilmon

Hey Andy,

That chav pic made me laugh. :lol:

You`re absolutely right. :thumbsup: Not all the Phase 1 Aygos leak. Ive got a 2007 Aygo Blue. Got it in July. Ive taken it through the jet wash twice, and no leaks.

So there! Another one that doesnt leak.

Hey Andy,

You`re absolutely right. :thumbsup: Not all the Phase 1 Aygos leak. Ive got a 2007 Aygo Blue. Got it in July. Ive taken it through the jet wash twice, and no leaks.

Hey, that's my mum and dad you're laughing at ! :crybaby:

:D

For all Aygo facelift owners I was only oking by the way, my preference is for less bling though on cars, even my old Aygo rear lights are too bling for my liking. Both versions are still far better looking than the C1 or 107 though!

Regards

Andy

Hey Andy,

Hey, that's my mum and dad you're laughing at ! :crybaby:

:D

For all Aygo facelift owners I was only oking by the way, my preference is for less bling though on cars, even my old Aygo rear lights are too bling for my liking. Both versions are still far better looking than the C1 or 107 though!

Regards

Andy

Hey, No worries - I agree. the tail lights are a bit bling bling. They are not new for Toyota as the faclifted Avensis had them as did the Corrolla Verso facelift, but they just looked a little more subtle than on the Aygo. Will not change them tho as I promised myself not to mod the car at all and leave it standard.

Loved the chav pic however :thumbsup: Made me chuckle.

We have a 'facelift' AYGO. We had decided to buy an AYGO long before the facelift occurred. So it didn't matter to us which one it was.

Lets be honest there is vitually no difference between them. Its like identical twins, theres always one thats slightly better looking.

What I would say is that both 'old' and 'new' both look great.

It seems a little odd to me that AYGO enthusiasts would post such negative remarks about the new AYGO, when after all, they are all but identical.

Not quite Vic. The new Aygo has new styling cues such as new bumpers, new tail lights, and new fabrics for the inside upholstery.

Mechanically the new Aygo has better insulation, and new engine mounts to stop vibration - so, tthey are not identical.

I did not say that they are identical. I said they are 'all but identical'

This means they are very, very similar. They do look very, very similar. This was my point.

I am well aware of the improvements on the new AYGO, after all I own one.

The differences between the original Aygo and the facelift Aygo were something I looked into at great length prior to buying one.

My point was, that it seemed to be a shame that Aygo owners were dividing themselves up into two opposing factions, over aesthetically minor issues.

2009 AYGO+ 5dr

2009 Hilux Hl3 3.0 double cab

The facelift is not as drastic as on some other cars. The styling differences are minor. The improvements in sound deadening and engine efficiency can only be a good thing. If I had to choose between the old and new, I'd pick the new for 2 reasons. 1, because I own one. 2, because of the big red Sport button on the dash that adds another 90bhp when you need it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links