Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Car Insurance

★★★★★™

Went into the dealership in Rochdale the other day, and was approached by a saleswoman about insurance with toyota, havent recieved the quote by post yet.

So was wondering if anyone on here has taken insurance with them?

When I got my Corolla, I thought I'd give it a go - no harm in trying... The quote was just silly though, somewhere near double the kind of quote I was willing to accept (and that wasn't the cheapest quote!).

Insurance is a wierd thing though, so many differing variables, and different companies accepting risks in different ways - who knows, they may turn out a good quote for you...? From personal experience though, I wouldn't hold my breath...

I think they give you some "extras", discounts and etc. but I got quoted with them about £690 for my new Yaris. Filled up online quote with E-sure, got £380 :)

Yeah, to be honest, im not really expecting them to be cheap. But some extras depending on what they are do bring peace of mind. Still havent recieved the quote yet, but im not really interested in changing my insurers yet.

my insurance is due so i got a quote online from them - certainly not the highest but still noticeably dearer than the likes of Esure, Privilege etc.

Had the free Toyota insurance on the Aygo when i got it new. At renewal i got quoted £200 full comp by Bell. Toyota called me up asking me if i wanted to renew at £1000!

I told them that i got a quote from bell for £200 and they said they couldnt match it. They could do it for £600 would i be interested?

Erm....... hows about no dumb az! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links